Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I go about finding a new dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Two Scoops, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Well I'm in college so it's pretty easy to get weed for me at the moment. I'll be going back home pretty soon since the semester will be up and I need another dealer in my home town. It's the capitol of the state so I'm guessing there's some good dank that comes through, but I don't know how to go about finding a dealer. Do I just ask people outside of head shops? 

2. I guess you could ask people that look like stoners that go into headshops, not just the people outside them since they might not be going in the head shop, or worse...could be a cop lol. Ask around, friends, associates etc :) Good luck with getting some good green :)

3. smoke signals, perhaps

4. ^ BAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK

5. Go to skate parks, that's what id do.

Please report the troll also.

6. It's good to know you don't have a productive life lol. At least you waste people's time online than in real life.

Its okay bud. Maybe one day.

7. Don't ask around head shops you'll get kicked out and look like an idiot. Head shops are really strict about that kind of stuff.

Ask friends and go to local hangouts

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I have always been leery of asking outside for head shops for a pick up. With my luck I'd ask an undercover cop who would sell to me, then bust me.  Anyway,  I asked a friend who smokes and she turned me on to her dealer.  Two other people I asked were willing to cop for me, but not let me meet the dealer.  I know every dealer wants more customers so obviously they were profiting by copping for me.  Ask a friend who smokes and bring a bunch home from school so you won't be dry while you find someone.  Good luck.

9. Try asking in the street, via megaphone.

10. Don't talk on the phone, rather send smoke signals.

12. Go to your local black neighborhood and ask around, you'll find a contact in no time. Speaking from experience.

13. Just ask your friends to hook u up n see where it goes from there.

14. Is this about me?

15. Lmao naw about the dude that was trolling everywhere lol guess the mods deleted his posts hahaha hahaha

Not bout you bud.

16. Yeah I'll try to ask around and maybe hit up some old high school friends. I'll probably get an eighth before I head out of town. Honestly though if I can't find someone who sells some good stuff I might just drive back up here to my old dealer if I get desperate enough. It's like a 3 hour drive though.

17. I'll try this as well. 

Ah I see.

18. I just go to gas stations in the ghetto, it never fails.

Just post up and ask people who look like they might smoke.

In the ghetto people dont get sketched out too much, they'll either 
    laugh and say no or they'll hook you up.

Or go to a local mexican restaurant, ask a bust boy or anyone who looks
    like they're in their 20s. They'll either help you out or joke around with you.

These two places always work, and you can get some real dank green from
    the mexican restaurants. I've smoked with some employees I've met and they
    usually only smoke kill if they are avid potheads. 

19. same exact boat as you OP, bring some bud down with you to hold you over for the mean time, like a quarter or more, im bringing down a fat sack

my plan is to since i already look like a stoner, chilling by the university library and to ask people if i can borrow their lighter to spark a cigarillo, hopefully get a good convo going then ask if they know where i can get some herbage

or go to some local NORML meeting which your city shoulld have because its the capital if i read correclty

and my last option is craigslist 

hopefully these help u