Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats In Your Current Stash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LysergicAcidDiethylamide, Apr 22, 2015.

1. I havr an aluminum water bottle I keep my pipe and some green (when I have it) in. Super descreet and smell proof

2. 2.5 lbs 9 pound hammer, 3/4 lb Jillybean, 3/4 lb. OG kush x AK47, 1.5 oz 73 bag 9 pound hammer ice hash. Pipes and papers and vapes and bongs and dab rigs.

3. #23 StonedForSeasons, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
    7 grams of super silver haze, an eighth of og kush and a gram of shatter, strain unknown, weed in mason jars and shatter about to be used!

4. I have a little yellow Super Mario question block tin that I keep all my stuff in. Inside I have pipe cleaners, screens, baggies, cue cards (for filters/ grinding onto), a small grinder and two empty excel mint tins to keep nugs in. I keep my pieces in a section of my desk behind a small door.

5. #25 Pro GMO 2, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
    I like ur style. Hashhman myself.

6. Hash is a lot cheaper than weed where i live so that's what i smoke mostly. Sometimes i sell some so i can buy nice weed.

7. About a gram of some green crack, a pipe i ordered off grasscity thats kinda broken, a grinder and some papes.