Edibles at the Zoo

Discussion in 'General' started by Kushmatized, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Hello fellow grasscity members! Hope everyone had a great 4/20 as I did myself but I am going on a field trip to the zoo tomorrow with my class.

Main question: Should I take an edible (firecracker, making it the same way as the guide on here) or no?

I have taken edibles twice and I really enjoyed it while the high lasted all day, do you guys think I would enjoy the zoo substantially more with the edibles or is it not worth it? I would plan on taking it around 7:15 and the bus boards at 9:00, any tips you guys have for me?

For anyone wondering, I'm going to the Cincinnati Zoo and I haven't been in like 7 years so I'm pumped. 

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dont use too much ganja unless you will be too high. I think half a gram should do.

3. Dont feed the animals

4. Field trip to the zoo? What are you in kindergarten?

Lol.

Ya bro definitely make some edibles. Sounds like an awesome time.

5. I'm going for my AP Environmental Science class haha, but I did it once before school on the last day before winter break this school year and I put a gram into it, should I match that or only put .8 or so.

Also, I will be making a firecracker so should I eat it before I get into the car at like 7:10 to avoid taking it to school but having to worry about it kicking in before we leave school (9:00 AM) or should I just eat it on the bus on the way to the zoo? (30 min drive to the zoo) 

Btw, tomorrow is earth day[​IMG]

6. #6 boydamien, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    Eat as many as you can then crash out on the bus lol

7. I almost wrote about a field trip i took to Busch Garden's when I was in 8th grade but then I remembered I can't talk about other substances lol

8. Yes you should.

I went to both the Reptile Gardens and Bear Country USA high as fuck and it was awesome.

9. If you can handle it sure. I know if it was me baked off my mind in high school I'd probably start feeling super sorry for the animals and like set them free or some shit

10. I used to work at our zoo. All my co workers would smoke and shit there were tons of spots haha especially in the sky tram

I didn't really cuz I don't smoke recreationally anymore but did a few times

Was a blast. Love the zoo but working there made me sort of resent it

But that always brought the magic back

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    Our zoo is friggin' huge though I don't think yah could smoke at other zoos.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK67kaMWN-8

12. Hell yeah dude that sounds like so much fun. I love the zoo

13. I love seeing the many animals, but not seeing them in cages.  [​IMG]

I prefer the 'nature preserves' with their massive, open air pens.

Regarding the edibles, sure, I've been high as a kite at several zoos and marine parks.

14. sounds like something I should do some day

15. Yea it got me thinking about going aswell lol

Might get a few mates and go next week. I will get few pics up if i do :)

Agreed. Zoos make me depressed as fuck.

Does sound like a fun time if you don't give a shit though OP. :)

17. Zoos shouldnt be looked on as depressing.
    They have come a long way from when they were first opened.

Zoos are great conservationists,help endagered species. Yea they make a few quid out of it,but the animals are treated better than some fucking human beings.

cant speak about zoos in dodgy countries though. im sure animal rights aren't high on thier agenda.

Nah man imo zoos have a place.

18. #18 Mannybou, Jul 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    :blink:I know this is an old thread, but I would definitely say eat one and go just don’t do what I did. I was visiting Cali not too long ago at the local San Diego zoo. Of course I go to a dispensary and pick up some edible mints, problem is like most edibles I eat i completely ignore the time it takes to kick in. So I eat like 6 or 7 of these mints because I was feeling a buzz while I was eating them. So I thought that was the extent of it. Boy was I wrong:wacko:! About 3 or 4 hours later I was the highest I’d ever been in over a year. I was also hitting on my best friends friend who happened to be a girl he had a thing with before his wife. Didn’t even realize how much I was flirting until I was high fiving her 5 year old son and talking to her about my career, walking side by side with her etc

Felt like a dumba** when I started to sober up because not only is she married but she also has a freaking kid:eek: