Police Harassment: My 420 Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 51isnotprime, Apr 21, 2015.

1. I didn't read it word for word but if a cop wants to get you he will get you
    Doesn't matter if you know all your rights, fuck, it don't matter if your a lawyer....if a cop wants to fuck with you, he's going to ruin your day one way or another

2. He nearly did. He tried to manipulate me, but I'm not a dumb ass. If either one of the 3 guys in my car had been pulled out, the cop would have gotten them, I guarantee.

3. fucking prick reasoning at it's finest. "Get out of the car. I think you have drugs.."  "why do you say that?"   " you look nervous" 
    i mean come on.  To be fair though he was right hahaha

4. Haha that is true, though the only reason he thought I did is because of sterotypes. It's basically the same concept as a cop doing this to someone because of race.

5. Good job man, one random question. Do you go to a school where the mascot is the lumberjacks?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Nope, Mountaineers!

7. It's illegal to be held in detention during a routine traffic stop while waiting for a K-9 unit.

Law enforcement cannot hold you for longer than the time it takes them to run your plates waiting for a dog.

I feel like a piece of garlic bread

8. Good story telling. I'm guessing you're an english major? Or at least more than proficient at it.

9. Hahaha you ate the weed for nothing that's classic.

You could have made the cop nervous by shaking and dropping stuff, or he might've had you get out anyway to look at the problem or something.