Hermies? :[

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ja makin me crazy, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Alright so I was spending some quality time with the girls today and I found a couple of male parts (or at least what I think is male parts).  Any suggestions on if she is actually a hermie and what should I do from here on out?? I'm getting pretty excited I'm only about 40 days out!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I can't really make em out but it looks like they have pistils, are they not the lower individual pistles that come out on lower nodes on the plant, I think from what I can see you're grand

3. No sorry I'm wrong the first two look well dodge actually, real sorry man give em a spray of water and pluck em off, safe over sorry

4. #4 ja makin me crazy, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    Alright man thanks.  They are all really low down on the plant mostly where I trimmed it.  I didnt trim much though so thats kinda good.  Also spray em? will it keep them from releasing pollen?

5. Never had any bad luck with it but I'm pretty sure water kills the pollen anyway quick pinch and off maybe wet your fingers instead?

6. #6 boxmaster, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    Is there pistils sticking out the growth though you never said

7. Um out of the pods? No.  Thats what got me worried, before some of the preflowers looked like this but they had pistils coming out, these have shown up later.  The thing is there are some pistils on the splits where these guys are but they do not have pistils coming out of the growth.  So if they haven't popped yet yah think i can still get some of that juicy sensimilla?[​IMG]