water pipe rig HELP

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by budmaster03, Apr 21, 2015.

1. True. Never know where shit is coming from these days. You may THINK you know... (wrong answer buzzer)

2. I didn't realize my little China glass rant and my phones auto correct of wig wag to wig wam would start a full China glass debate... to clear the air I own a China glass recyler so obviously I'm not totally against it I was also told by the head shop at the time it was local blown which shows they saw that.i wasn't well knowing of what's what with glass at the time...that was a year ago and my.views still have stayed that I'd rather pay a local blower then support. China not saying all China glass is horrible my recyler was a daily driver for a.min I just would RATHER know my money is going to a local blower or head shop who supports local blowers then to dhgate but like I also said to op if he's happy with his peice that's all the really matters not.mine or anyone else's opinion ...sorry man for taking thjs else where it was my bad

3. Oh dude I hear you 100%, and it's no problem at all, this is a friendly place haha