Bubble bucket White widow grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by HardDickensCider, Apr 21, 2015.

1. This was my first white widow grow. I planted 6 plants and only 1 was female. I let the female get fertilized to get lots of seeds for future grows. I was very pleased with the 1 female harvest! 17 ounces wet with stems. So probably 4 or 5 dried with out.

2. Harvest

Attached Files:

3. #3 HardDickensCider, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    This was during the grow

4. ...

Attached Files:

5. This was all in a 18 gallon container with 4 6" fish tank bubble stones and 2 dual output bubblers. I used General Hydroponics premixed nutrients. Kept ppms below 1000 the whole grow and pH between 5.6 and 5.8. The hood is custom made with 8 cfls. I change from cool color to warm during flowering. The whole grow was about 3 months

6. Imo, BB is the easiest way to grow. Initial setup is the hardest part. I put nutes in for veg, then when veg is done empty the container and put nutes for flowering. I never have to do water changes other than 3 times for veg, flower, and flushing for harvest. Balancing pH is simple with a digital ph meter. I never add additional nutes. Raising the lights and pH checks are about it. I attribute how easy it is to the size tub I use. (18 gallon) I do top off with pH balanced water when it gets low