I have a Follicle Test in 6 days and need help

Discussion in 'General' started by HiSociety, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Hi blades, I got a callback for a job that I never even expected to get (great pay, stable hours, etc) and this is great, amazing even except for one detail.

I'm hired pending a follicle drug test. A little info about myself:
    -I'm a fairly regular smoker (daily or every other day, I hit a gravity bong or a pipe a few (3-4) times.
    -I rarely go through more than an eighth in 3 weeks
    -Not sure if this matters, but I drink mango juice before almost every session
    -The last time I smoked was Saturday, my test should be Monday
    -I have thick, coarse dark hair, which i have heard puts me at a bit of a disadvantage
    -I've been working out fairly regularly this past week (cardio, weights, etc)

Now, I plan on using the Macujo method a few times, as well as stripping (or bleaching) and redying my hair a couple of times before the test.

I have a few questions:
    -If the last time I smoked was this past Saturday and have my test Monday, do I have a snowball's chance in hell of passing?
    -What methods do you think work best for my situation?
    -Should I get my hair bleached or stripped? Or get a Miami treatment? What's the difference?
    -When should I get my hair "done?" I plan on getting it bleached/stripped/treated well before the test, but would it be beneficial to get it done again the day of the test or the day before?

Any input is appreciated. If you can't answer every question, but you have valuable insight on any part of the process, feel free to respond.

Also, I appreciate everyone's responses, but if someone with an African hair texture could respond, that would be great.

Finally, I didn't know where to put this, so I put it in the general section, but mods feel free to put this in a more appropriate section (and please tell me where, so I'll know better next time).

Thanks guys!

2. Im on mobile and can't edit easily, but "Miami" should be "Malibu"

3. Man, out of all the tests they could make you take they pick the hardest one to cheat. I'm not even sure if you can get around this one. Sorry man, best of luck though!

4. Never had to do the test before but a friend of mine told me that the test can find drugs that you've used in the past year and beyond...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Not sure if this is true, but I've heard that marijuana smoke sticks to hair; so if you test positive on a hair follicle test in theory you can make it out to be like you were just sitting in the room of smoke, see if you can leave it open ended and push them into picking a different method, that is if you fail. Good luck. Just a little food for thought.

6. I'm pretty sure you're screwed. Might want to keep looking for a job that doesn't do such an intense testing.
    unless you shave your entire body regularly they can tell if you did something YEARS ago.

7. I'm considering declining the offer. But has nobody heard of any methods that help beat follicle tests?

8. This might be my best option... I'd really hate to turn this position down

9. Can't beat them man, best you could try is shaving your head and hoping the follicle they get is too short.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Not to be harsh, but you're pretty much SOL, start looking for another job. There's really no way to beat a hair follicle test. They can look at the sample and see what you did, when you did it, and how many times you did it, for 90 days, sometimes longer depending on the sample size.

Bleaching, dying, perming, using special shampoos, etc., have been claimed to help people pass a hair test, but these don't seem to be backed by more than urban legend. The Macujo method supposedly works in about half who try it, but evidence for it seems pretty anecdotal as well. Shaving your head is useless too, since they can take body hair as well.

Personally, I would keep looking and not even waste the time. Shitty luck, man.

11. Cereal Killer, no offense taken.

Of the people who are saying it's hopeless, do you guys personally have experience with follicle tests, or is this speculation?

12. No matter what anyone tries to tell you, you cannot beat a hair follicle test. You're fucked.

13. Truthfully, speculation, I've thankfully never encountered a hair follicle myself. Known a few who have, one who stripped and redyed, one who basically did nothing but stop a week or two before, and another who quit four months prior. The first two fail, the last did not. Of course, this is just anecdotal. But then again, so is the evidence for ways to beat it.

Here's an account from one individual who claimed to pass one using vinegar, salicylic acid, and bleaching their hair.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/trees/comments/1eji7u/i_beat_my_hair_follicle_test_heres_how_i_did_it/

Good luck, man.

14. Thanks dude. I wouldn't have been so skeptical, had I not researched this for hours on end the night before (stress is a hell of a motivator haha) and seen so many success stories without special products from other forums (just Macujo, bleach, stripping, etc). Granted, I've seen failure stories as well, but I wanted the 'city's take on it considering more people seem to post here these days.

Anyway, thanks for the well wishes! I feel like the opportunity is too great and the window is just large enough for me not to give up without a fight.

15. By all means fight till the end, but don't expect it to pass. I speak from personal experience.

16. #16 HiSociety, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    Good to hear. I think my best course of action is going to be testing myself beforehand and declining if I fail my self test

By the way what was your situation when you tried and did you use any particular methods?

17. I was entering a maritime shipping and unloading company, they used the hair testing. I bleached and shaved my head thinking it would work. And I failed, I was told by the manager (my buddy that got me the job) and said my test came back for stuff I hadn't done in over a year.

18. there is always a chance, what have you got to lose? Worst case: youre stuck looking for another job.

19. They have a shampoo for that bs, not entirely sure if it works

20. #20 HiSociety, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    I completely forgot about this thread, but I passed my test a couple weeks ago! Turns out a combination of bleach, dye, Zydot and the macujo method works wonders.