Scariest movie while stoned?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by J. Sosa, Apr 21, 2015.

1. I'd say poltergiest did a number on me. Honorable mention: The dry sponge scene in "the green mile". Also a scene in the movie "survive" where the guy has to cut up and eat his best friend to survive. Scary shit.

2. i don't like to watch movies high...especially scary ones. i turn into a huge critic every time i watch a movie high and im too aware of the acting to enjoy it

3. never saw it. Thanks for advice, I just wanted to smoke a little and watch some scary movie

4. The Babadook, Let the Right One In and Evil Dead

5. The Blair Witch Project
    The fucking svariest movie in the world. Both sober and high //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/blink.png

6. noway! I will never watch this.

7. Requiem for a Dream can be super fucked up when you're high, but actual horror movie wise? A flick called "Dread". Some sicko tells people he's doing a project for his college on peoples' deepest fears, then preys on them and puts them in incredible intense situations involving their fear. Not for those with a weak stomach.

8. Babadook, Paranormal 1, 2 &3
    Oculus is a mind fuck too

9. "Snake on the plane", scariest movie for me, in recently year, there many new horror movie released.
    the Saw,.. lake of something copses, or the house of 1000 corpse, those move are just sick ..my 2 cents.

10. Requiem for a Dream. LOL

11. the martyrs, irreversible(more messed up than scary) enter the void(trippy not really scary, messed up too), high tension

12. I love to watch Eraserhead while stoned, but most wouldn't consider it a horror movie.

I like to watch the Excorcist while stoned.

13. The Strangers. Just a weird movie and just overall dark from start to finish. Makes you think twice about getting a cabin in the middle of nowhere

14. It's not a scary movie exactly but the original Twilight Zone on Netflix if fantastic when your stoned! Lmao. You have to read the titles and actually find an episode that sounds good but they really mess with your head :)

15. Hmmm i have to say Signs with mel gibson still gets me every time i can't watch it at night while stoned

16. I totally agree with you watched it when I was younger and have never watched it since and that was like 10 years ago lol