Weve got a nice jar full of female Girl Scout Cookies thin mint pheno pollen what strains do u think we should we cross it with?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by King Solomon, Apr 21, 2015.

1. #1 King Solomon, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    Okay, we have harvested quite a bit of (GSC) Girl scout cookies, (thin mint pheno cutting off original bay area mother) pollen from a female during the last couple weeks and now we're thinking of adding GSC genetics to some of our other strains other than just back crossing with GSC to have fresh mothers and we'd like to hear your ideas for new crosses.

Tomorrow I will update this topic with all our current strains we're running at the moment.
    (around 50 other strains) of high grade and original land races

Thanks a head of time for stopping by, reading, and sharing your thoughts. This is going to be fun.

2. Gsc x gdp

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Wow, just about had every strain typed in and my iPad froze and I have to retype it all over and it's really hard to remember every strain without having the written down in front of me.

Afghan kush,
    Afghan Kush x White Widow,
    Bubblegum,
    Black bubba,
    Banana kush (river rock's cut),
    Banana kush (Karma's cut)
    Black's Amnesia,
    Cannalope haze,
    Critical kush,
    Critical mass,
    Chocolate bubble,
    Flowerbomb kush,
    Flo,
    G13 haze,
    Grand daddy grape,

I'm gong to keep adding them in case my iPad or safari freezes again.....

4. Colombian gold landrace,
    Jack frost,
    King Soloman's Gold,
    Liberty haze,
    Money Maker,
    Purple Trainwreck,
    Green crack,
    Silver kush,
    Tangerine dream,
    Triangle Kush ( now being called Lee Roy)
    Ghost train haze,
    Vanilla kush,
    Red berry cherry ( high cbd cut ),
    Truthband,

Still more to add

5. Blue dream,
    Larry OG,
    Girl scout cookies ( thin mint pheno ),
    The Flav,
    Jilly Bean,
    Space queen,
    Chem dog,

6. Armagnac,
    Sour diesel,
    Original sour diesel from HSO,
    Original sour diesel x bay11 from GDP,
    Black water,...... More still

I'm starting to think that we're working with a lot strains after typing all of them, everyone always says we have lots of different flavors.

I think the only strain that has GDP in it is our Purple Trainwreck

7. Hmmm,
    Starting piece me together
    Bubble gum x GSC thin mint, might make = bubblemint instead of doublemint.
    Afghan landrace x GSC = afghani cookies
    ..... Not sure stil I kinda wanna cross everyone with everything

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429856348.984786.jpg
    Got a better camera for this one.....

Anyhow this is a shot of Girl Scout Cookies ( thin mint pheno ) female plant that i was able to trick to make pollen like a male, a backwards female, being cross crossed with King Soloman's Gold ( which is just a really oddball cut of green house seeds Money Maker ). So this plant should create some nice feminized seeds of Money maker and Girl Scout Cookies. I moved her into the breeding tent and away from the medical buds to do this, so not to seed up the personal crop.
    - High Country, Rockies
    ...I love it!

9. Ended up crossing GSC with all of our plants in last flowering session, just finished trimming it all up and I will be posting pics of the seeds as soon as the buds are dry and healthy enough to start rolling out.

Looks like I will be doing side by side comparisons to show differences in plant growth, comparing super soil, pro-mix w/bottled organic nutes, pro-mix with bottled "low salt" nutes and hydroponic ebb and flow tables with bottled "low salts" nutes.
    Ran into some reps from a nutrient company and agreed to try their nutrients and do side by side comparisons to show and this will also help future growers of our genetics get a first hand look at how our genetics will preform and react with different nutrients and growing methods. . . Coming Soon!