random question

Discussion in 'General' started by abigaily18, Apr 21, 2015.

1. I just thought about this . I was thinkng , what happens if there is an emergency at home and you have paraphernalia through out the whole home and weed? P.s this is for places where it is illegal. Would you or anyone at the house be arrested? Has this happened to anyone before ?

2. Explain the situation and who is going through your house. But it all depends on the situation and state that you're in. I've heard of cops showing up at growers houses for random things, spotting something that says i go, then coming back 2 days later for a raid.

3. You're pretty much fucked lol

4. It depends.

Fire departments and ambulance companies are required to report when they find something illegal happening in a home that they have to visit. That's why you'll see on the news every once in a while that a crew showed up for a heart attach and accidentally discovered an illegal grow op or something. But let's just say you're a personal user who's not growing and who has bongs and pipes all over the house. One night the cops chase a murder suspect into your house and capture the guy in your living room where they can't help but notice your items and stash. It's likely they'd have a conversation with you about them, and when they realize you are just a user nothing would happen from there because you're not that interesting.

5. #5 RoadRunner70, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    Here in canada I think its law they half to disregard it if its a emergency call and someones life is endangered, not 100% sure, could be corrected

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. You'll be saved while shit is going down, but afterwards the cops will come and arrest you.

I worried about this after I had my son.

To make you sleep easier, just go out and buy a cheap safe. Keep all your goodies in there, and make it a habit to put them away when you are done. THEN unless an emergency happens WHILE you are smoking, youre safe from all that BS

8. #8 IIGooGII, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    If firefighters or paramedics show up, then I don't believe anything will really happen- unless you're cooking crack on the stove while your friend is seizing on the ground and foaming from the mouth because he's overdosing I really doubt they'll say much.

If you call the cops for say a neighborly domestic violence and they want your statement, meet the cops outside your house. If you swing open your door and a plume of pot smoke comes rolling out and he glances in at the bong sitting on your coffee table, that's probable cause to search your house (assuming it's illegal in your state). Whether he/she chooses to search your house is a different story.

That's at least how it used to be here, before it was legal.

Edit: If somebody dies the cops will be involved, so take that into account as well regardless of why emergency was called in the first place. I mention this because of my exaggerated example in my first chunk of text- and especially in overdose cases a cop will show up 9/10 to take a report as to whether it will be ruled an accidental suicide or if foul play was involved. Coroner's show up, etc.

9. I'm just always worried that something will happen where the ambulance has to be called and I have no time to clear out the house. Thanks for replying

10. When ya smoke pretty regularly it's always a gamble - at home, travelling, at work... always a gamble.

And if paranoia gets the upper hand, it'll try to drive ya nuts with all sorts of what ifs. And they're all probably possible, though most are highly improbable. 

Is it worth it? That's the question each person answers on their own. For me, it is.