420 was unlucky for me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rawpapers&Shishkaberry, Apr 21, 2015.

1. I cracked my phone, car wouldnt start, late for work, and tornado warning all within 3 hours, went to work for like 30 mins and drove home in the storm.... Now to put something in the air ^_^:p

2. #3 Deleted member 646086, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
    I was on the road for like 6 hours stormy weather, t was like harold and kumar go to dealers place.

3. Swings and roundabouts m8

4. OP do you live near Atlanta? I had a tornado warning too but i didnt let it stop me from smoking.

5. It seemed like everyone was having a bad 420... Took a lot of time effort to keep my vibes high, but eventually I prevailed and everyone arounds day brightened up!! Hope yours did too OP!

6. Yeah, 420s are a sort of curse for me. Haven't had a good one yet :(

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. My 420 was fantastic. Smoked the bong, some joints, even rolled my first backwood AND tried edibles for the first time. Hope next 420 is better for everyone.

Nothing is as it seems.

8. I didnt realise it was 420 until I read my work order that morning

9. #10 101 BIG TEX 101, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
    i got handed a 2.1 gram sack from a new guy.....asshole the fucking 'bleep" even said happy 420! calibrate your scale asshole! you were over by .10! LOL i didn't even notice it was 4\\20. every day is 4/20. idgaf about 4/20 really

10. My 420 was awesome, ate 12 edibles over 16 hours and took my last 4 finals for my undergrad then finished with a fat dab n a blunt. Productive stoner!