Help please. Plants no growing anymore?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by meno2cool, Apr 20, 2015.

1. This is my first post and I just want to say whats up to everybody!!

I recently just made a grow cabinet and started my first grow. I germinated my beans no problem. Took 48 hours. I put them in rockwool and put them in my DWC system I made. They sprouted 2 days later and havent seemed to grow since. Its been 4 days since sprouting and im wondering am I do something wrong . I have added pics below. Here are the specs to my cabinet.

-55"H x 24"W x 12" D
    -Mylar all around
    -300 watt mars hydro LED
    -DWC system (I made myself
         2 Two Gallon Buckets 
         Danner 4 watt dual air pump
         Black Tubing
    -S&P Inline 4'' Fan 100x
    -4" Phresh filter

I have a berry ryder and a bubble gum growing. Both autoflower female beans.

Temperature has been between 72-85. Depending on whether light is on or off.

18/6 light cycle

No nutes yet. I have just been toping with water.

pH has been a solid 5.8 everyday.

Do I need to started feeding?

Am I doing something wrong?

Or do I just need to be more patient?

Any help would be greatly appreciated  

Attached Files:

2. you need  them to germinate outside of the bucket, they need to be able to grow their roots down through the rockwool so they are slightly hanging out then your introduce them into the system.

3. @DarkEetrius..... I just check the roots out and one of them has roots hanging out of the rockwool. The other doesnt. Im going to take the one that doesnt out and wait until they do as well. Thanks for the advice 

4. Sorry for the inexperience with that style of growing, but whats that green shit under the plant?\\

besides that the plants look good for 4 days old

• Like Like x 1
    Rockwool...Its what you use to hold the nutrients for your plant when growing hydro. 

Looks fine for 4 days old to me...Keep the temps and humidity up and they grow just fine. 

6. Be sure your water is hitting the Rockwoll if u don't have roots sticking out yet.. other than that they look good to me, just be patient. The only thing I would do different is I would up the ph to 6.0-6.3 for veg and Lower it to 5.8 when you flower

7. that rockwool looks really saturated. maybe let it dry before you water again.

Ok Thanks for the advice. I will make some adjustments

Yes you are right I took them out last night and let them dry. I was keeping the rockwool wet at first while still having them hit the water. That was overkill and now they are just getting hit with water underneath like shortstuff said. Thanks