Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

good or bad weed ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by oeyayy, Apr 20, 2015.

1. hey guys, happy 4/20! its been a long time since ive smoked herb. its been 5-6 years. i picked up this herb for $60 for 8 grams. is this really shitty weed or is it mid grade? i feel like i got ripped off.

Attached Files:

2. #2 beenstoned, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    Bruh, smoke it, looks good.
    That's a great deal where I live btw. I don't buy mids so I'm not too sure ha.

3. ya man is not brick and doesnt appear to have seeds looks like some decent smoke for a decent price..

4. Looks pretty good man.. Happy 420!!

5. Yeah man, doesn't look bad at all. And good price too! I only get deals like that when buying a 1/2 or more.

6. #7 bhbest, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
       Seems like a good hookup for sure compared to where I'm at and looks somewhat dankish and even has some decent crystal coverage.
       Looks can be very deceiving. I had something called Haze a while back  (not sure if it was a legit name as I take names with a grain of salt) Looked somewhat similar to whats pictured, smelled a little grassy nothing real strong but let me tell you. A little pinch in my one hitter and one of the best highs ever!

7. Ripped off you say? No, you got ripped on, man.

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

8. Nice mids, my favorite!

Suck it up, buttercup!   [​IMG]

10. that looks dank for sure, looks like sativa? hit it and report back

11. #13 TheWizardVillage, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    I'd smoke it, I only smoke mids for the most part and my mids are lower quality than that but I pay $25 for the quarter.
    I usually have a fair amount of seeds but not enough to ever complain about. That being said I'd pay 60 all day for that if its seedless and gets you stoned! If you smoke around casual or everyday smokers let us know what they say about it!

12. All comes down to how it smokes.  Good price, you in Canada?