My 4/20 grow journal.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bladedsha, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Setup:
    2x2x4 tent
    mars2 700w led
    biobizz try pack(grow bloom top)
    sweet tooth auto

Friend gave me a seed starter thing so im using it.
    popped in two sweet tooth autos! and off we go.

I plan to run it 24/0 until preflower(3-4wks) then cut down to 18/6 until around 3weeks before there end date around 70days. at which case ill determining how many more to plant(2-3). if the space permits ill do 3 plants,=) cant wait to see how these babies turn out!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Seed packs and jiffy kit

Attached Files:

3. First one popped in 24hours :)

Attached Files:

4. Subbed man, if you need help shout.
    I grew a sweet tooth auto last year, not bad bit of smoke actually.

5. How did yours turn out. what kind of setup did you use?
    Yield? How long start to finish?

I was doing a sweet tooth and a bubblelious auto, they came out ok but were only under light for 12/12 as I was finishing
    off a photo period plant at the time. I got roughly just over 1oz from each plant, would of me much more if had them on proper lightcycle.

Was using a LED light, 165w actually output.
    I think they went roughly 8 or 9 weeks flowering.
    never go by what the breeder pack say, as its all down to how you grow you plants as to when they will be ready.

7. if you search my topics I've got a grow journal on the sweet tooth somewhere.

8. I want to shoot for 2oz a plant with the goal being over 3oz. :) 8-9 weeks after flowering started? So maybe 11-12week total?

Yep you should get easy 2oz, my last auto northern light x big bang I got bang on 2oz from it best ever from an auto so far for me.
    I think average you should get 2oz, but once you get a few grows under your belt you can try LST as tying down the plant when it starts growing etc.

You know basically bang on roughly 25 days to 30 days from seed popping soil, you plant should start to flower.
    Then keep a track of how many weeks its in flower, most autos usually go between 8 to 10 weeks before being ready.
    But get a scope or glass to keep an eye on trichs on the bud.

10. Both of the seeds are germinated now number one is a day farther than number 2

11. Picked up a bag of perlite and ffof :) ready to mix up some soil for my babies.

12. Random pics

Attached Files:

13. Looks like someone has been spending some money :p looks like you got some good stuff dude you shouldn't go wrong! look forward to seeing how this comes along

14. me too man. They are coming along good so far. i got everything I could need to not fuck it up besides cal/mal. I'm shooting for 3oz ea but would be happy with 2. Still not sure how I'm going to get them to stay short enough.

15. Seed one is above the soil!

Attached Files:

16. Hey nice.
    Yeah you cant get them to stay short. I would let them grow as they wish. You'll end up with more. I wouldn't tie it down unless I was at the lamp. And I wouldn't add perlite to ffof. I'd just go with it for an auto. It has everything ya need yo get an auto to flower. Then you'll need to fees and add camg. Regularly with the led.

17. why wouldnt you LST it? Why wouldn't you add perlite to ffof just a basic way to make it less compact since I'll prob mix in some of my own compost. What is fees? Camg being calcium and magnesium

18. So I had the time today to mix up some soil. 3 3gal pots.
    Third black gold EWC
    Third foxfarm ocean forest
    Third black gold perlite.

If your interested in numbers and cost like I am.

Perlite 8qt bag - 6.50
    Ewc 16qt - 16
    Ffof 60qt - 18

Took 24qts of mix to fill up 3 3gal pots

3 3gal pots 1429989330649.jpg

Seed one 1429989341790.jpg

Seed two 1429989374570.jpg

Pot for my pdxa coming in the mail :) 1429989395225.jpg

19. Second seed looks exactly the same. :(
    something happened to the first seed. it seems I wasn't careful enough and possible removed the roots? Will have to see in a few days. :/ hopefulyl my pdxa seeds come in Monday and ill get one of those started. Maybe more if I lost these babies :(

20. U gotta be carefull with them babys man