Drunk girls catch 22

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by sharkwave540, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Because legally it doesn't matter. It is ALWAYS the man's fault in the eyes of the law.

2. #22 The Young Moderator, Jun 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    I'm confused.

If a woman is of age and capable of giving verbal consent, that isn't taking advantage? I never understood how you could be legally held responsible for deciding to drive a car while under the influence, but when you make the conscious choice to have sex while intoxicated, all responsibility goes out the window. Then it immediately falls on the man's judgment, even if he was supposedly "equally" drunk. Regret does not equal rape and that's what men are terrified of.

There's a big difference between a woman begging for "it" and being passed out/incapacitated. If a woman is of legal age and capable of providing the motion on her own during sex (like cowgirl), it should not be considered assault.

3. You did the right thing. If you carried through with it you could possibly face rape charges

4. Your a disgusting person and should really be locked under a jail

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I never liked fuckin drunk chicks feel like ya can’t get into a rhythm with em

• Agree Agree x 1