What Vehicle Do You Drive?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by JohnnyBravo, Apr 20, 2015.

1. #1 JohnnyBravo, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    I don't think i seen one of these threads before, so what vehicle do you drive?
    I own and ride a Honda CTX700N, it's truly the best bike ever.

2. A white 2 door honda civic. It aint the most manly thing to drive. But does the trick.

3. My friend used to ride a 89 Civic that barely ran and had some of the most annoying problems ever, but he sold quite a while ago, so now i can't taunt him on why his car sucks.

4. 2006 Pontiac G6 coupe. Been through so much with this thing, places nobody thought it could go. It always pulls through and I love how it accelerates and handles.

5. Ford explorer. With the 4 dogs and kid, this is perfect for us. Bonus is that it looks very official at first glance.

6. Mazda sport.. It was used and at good price.

7. LOVED my 2 door white si, it was a 2008 model, tons of fun.

Currently driving a kia, saving up for either rubicon or 4runner trail edition for my birthday.

8. 4 door dodge Dakota.  Nice little truck, can haul ass when it needs to so I am happy.

9. I just got an orange 50cc Tao Tao scooter today for $500 and the kid I got it from did a whole bunch of modifications to make it faster, the only two I can recall right now is the exhaust and the CDI which overrides the computer to make it faster as he explained it if I recall correctly. I'm happy because I have been saving up since I first got my job and you don't need a license to drive one, it depleted my bank account because i have only been saving around half of every paycheck.

Live long and smoke ganja

10. None. (lots of friends get me around but their cars aren't mine)

Fucking epilepsy.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wife got a minivan

12. 2013 VW GTI.

13. '74 blue Impala with a primered fender and three wheels that do not match.

Big pot leaf air freshener hangin from mirror,

Can't understand why I get pulled over all the time.

Gonna get a Prius to look like I care.

[​IMG]

14. '07 Camry. Nothing special, but it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. 2003 Chevy Cavalier. Features include wheels, a steering wheel and seat belts.

16. 2010 chevy impala lts. Black on black paint job and a really funky smellin interior.

17. 90' something Acura legend
    Most inside shit is newer, a lot of work done to it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. 2000 toyota land cruiser. Runs like a tank

19. I think it would be smart to check if the mods are legal.