Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 is tomorrow and ive got a problem plz help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lifted1661, Apr 20, 2015.

1. #1 lifted1661, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    Hello everyone so as your all well aware 420 is coming up and i would be very sad and ashamed if i do not get to celebrate so heres the situation. Recently i was arrested for ordering THC infused syrup through fedex for my grandfather that is going through very very serious chemo therapy for throat cancer (i dont live in a state where medical marijuana is legal) i was charged with a E-class felony due to the situation and that i was never actually in possession of it (even tho i was charged with CPCS-5 by the court) i am currently on ROR probation till my next court date to make sure im not a flight risk but i have not yet met my PO but i will on Wednesday and im afraid that they will drug test me and if they find anything i will have to go to jail till my next court date. my thought is that they already know i smoke weed and due to the amount i smoke (which has been every day for like 2 years strait now) it will still be my system for a while and they'll just tell me to sober up. but thats just my thought i have come to you guys to hear your thoughts on this cuz who better to come to than the 420 community right? and also do you think its ridiculous the situation im going through, would love to hear your guys input 

2. #2 JohnnyBravo, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    The situation is fucking ridiculous, the fact that bothers me is you are just trying to help your grandfather out.

I hate the law system on how they relate to Cannabis.

3. Your "allowed" to fail your first test where i came from.. And it was and is still a "common wealth" conservative state.. I told my PO off the bat when she asked if I would pass..

4. Take a break

5. Well if they know youve been using for a long time then they know that THC will show on the test no matter if you stopped between now and wednesday or not. I say smoke because it's already gonna show up on the test regardless if you stop. Live it up tomorrow, make it as fun as possible and good luck

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

6. Yea I've also thought about just waiting till after Wednesday to see how everything goes and if it goes well then I'll light up a joint afterwards or something. I mean it's not like I can't wait

7. I'm not sure about your state, but even in cali, where it's medical, it's still processed as illegal in the judicial system.

I was allowed to fail my first test.

I was not allowed to smoke after that 1st test, I would of gotten a harsh prison sentence had i failed 2nd test.

8. Smoke it up and enjoy yourself and do what you wanted to do and when you have the court you explain you were doing it for your grandfather because he is seriously ill and you play on that and hopefully they will be lenient towards you.

9. Is the risk worth the reward?

10. If you're gonna smoke i would do it before your first drug test, you're allowed to fail your first one here. Your levels just have to decrease after that first test,

Double check the laws where you live, i think most states let you fail the first one

11. My concern is can they tell the last time I smoked due to the THC levels in my body?

12. It sounds like you're on bond and not really probation. When they kicked my door in and finally let me bond out I had an ankle monitor. You're not being supervised in the sense of a po just to make sure you got to your court date if anything smoke while you can because if you plead out after that date you're on paper/ real probation good luck bro