First auto grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jkillivory21, Apr 19, 2015.

1. How do they look for being 8 days old ? Organic soil, manure, humas, hay and perlite is the medium. Im watering with 6.8 ph water every other day uploadfromtaptalk1429467263583.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1429468495419.jpg

2. Mate, they look fine.  Organic is good.  Good luck for a great harvest.

3. Only thing I'm still researching is nutrients and the feeding schedule for it. But Thanks, plan on doing a couple more once this gets into flowering

4. #4 shortstuff, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    I'd lower ph to 6.0-6.3 for veg but other than that they look great. Your going to want to transplant to the pot your gonna flower them in in about 2weeks so they don't get rootbound

5. This one will stay in this pot. But i plan on starting more in 5 gallon buckets. I have Ph up and ph down with the test kit so I'll drop my ph down to 6.0-6.3. I'll have to experiment to get it to drop that low from 6.8 tho. Not sure how much I'll need to get the ph to that point lol

6. Looks good. Growth rates should start to take off in the next week or two. I've got some autos going in organic soil too, feeding them kelp meal and tomato tone. Maybe some guano later on.

7. looking good so far

8. I wasn't sure on what nutrients to use. I'm still researching on different nutes and looking at reviews about them

9. Welll that lil girl died..