4th grow, 1st with good genetics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 1a2b3cboom, Apr 19, 2015.

1. #1 1a2b3cboom, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    almost 3 weeks in to veg and all look ok.. the auto has been slower than the rest, and critical sensi star is the bushiest plant i have ever seen.. just on looks,  any thoughts on ways to improve my garden?.. i was gonna LST them all, but sensi star is so short and bushy and stalk is so thick i dont think i can with her.. all have been topped in the past week.. temps at peak are around 80f (lights on) and low 65f(lights off) ph around 6.5 and humidity around 50% or so..any thoughts or suggestions on my grow so far.. Im running a 400watt hid conversion with mh bulb for veg and hps for flower and fox farm nutes big bloom, grow big... tiger bloom for flower.. just started adding 1\\4 tsp of unsulfered blackstrap molasses & 1/4 tsp raw honey

View attachment 1752612 View attachment 1752613 View attachment 1752614 View attachment 1752615 View attachment 1752617

2. Lower urban oh to 6.0-6.3 for veg (5.8) for flower and don't add honey or molasses until late in flower. Honey and molasses will add sugars to your buds, they do the same thing as sweet. I never add sweet or molasses until the last month of flower and I stop 10 days before harvest to flush it all out. Other than that they look great!
    Lower your ph***

3. Thanks for the feedback, curious about that ph u suggested  thats lower than what i have heard b4