Weird Things You Say

Discussion in 'General' started by Mister Asmodeus, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Here's where you share certain sayings you have that (almost) nobody else says. I shall start.
    -I sometimes say, "Go fuck a blender," in place of, "Go fuck yourself."
    -After watching the Drunken Peasants, I oftentimes refer to pot as "pan" in normal conversation.
    -I sometimes swear auf Deutsch.
    -All of my dogs are nicknamed Stupid.

2. In place of jacking off or masturbating I say crank down

In place of hell yea me and my friend shout out yaaaaaaaay (special ed from the crank yankers)

I will sometimes refer to a badass situation as "tight butthole (workaholics)

My dogs are also named stupid

Idk what else my town its not very common to hear homie/homes/g/ ight etc

I call bud tweed at times

3. My.buddy's cat was named Stupid lol unfortunately he died recently.

4. Fuck it like a bucket, like you got bucks/rocks in your pocket!

Still say, coolio.

5. I'm high as animal crackers

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 Mister Asmodeus, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    I just remembered one. For me, taking a shit is, "taking a super weird dump." I also still call stuff gnarly.

7. #7 SiriusWolff, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    If you don't like _____ you're a gawt damn north korean.

one i found hilarious and has pissed many people off, just make a joke in some variance about tripping harder than Gerald Ford

There was a time me and my best friend were high and discussing something important he asked me a question and i slowly said " Well, in the great words of Kanye West 'And your mom said go head get down girl go head get down' like i was saying a presidential speech. Yes i know it's the wrong words but we laughed. so that gets quoted all serious time to time.

I also say "and your mom said werk de de werk werk de werk de deee" which if i remember right is from a yelloclaw song. It's  mainly just for myself to laugh at.

8. O and in response to the kanye quote i had one girl i was mocking stop about 10 seconds later and say "did you just fuckin call me a gold digger?" with a bunch of attitude and we died laughing since we were again in the middle of toking. ahhh the best jokes most people don't get.

9. Bumping this because why not, I say dingus pretty frequently. I also love referring to crazy ass people as wingbats (I live in San Francisco so there's no shortage of those here) just because it seems right. I wouldn't say copious is that weird of a word but I find an unusual enjoyment in saying it when appropriate. Referring to someone as a bag of dicks is always fun also. I'm not sure what else, I do second the ops quote about pan I always thought that was clever.

10. I say geebs leweebs. That's about it lol.

11. Nerp

Still dont know what it means.

12. I strictly rock with 90s lingo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Whenever the time is 11:59pm and I happen to see the face of a digital clock, I put on leprechaun accent and say to it, "TOP OF THE MIDNIGHT MORNIN TO YA!"

Gets me every time...:laughing: