batman v superman dawn of justice tralier

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Seajaycj, Apr 19, 2015.

1. #1 Seajaycj, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    What do you think?

2. I am as excited for it as I can be with a new Star Wars movie on the horizon.

The trailer was good. I just want a Superman film with Brainiac as the main villain.

3. Ben affleck has an awesome batman voice and yeah I want a superman movie with brainiac too on and doomsday would be awesome too oh and have you herd they are making a justice league movie lol opps I'm going off topic with my nerd rambling.

4. I'm sick of it. There are no original ideas anymore everything has to inspired by real life or based on a book or comic book. Don't even understand how these movies are entertaining tbh

5. It looks alright. I still haven't watched Man of Steel. Well yea I did but I fell asleep and haven't bothered trying to re-watch it.

6. You guys should check out The Dark Knight Returns part 1&2. It's an animated film and it's probably my favorite superhero story of all time. Apparently a lot of material which is based on a comic book of the same name is gonna be in the Batman vs Superman movie. Basically Bruce Wayne comes back from retirement old and jaded and starts to fuck people up. Even if you aren't in to animated things I would say check this movie out because it's really well done and has an awesome storyline.

7. Don't even understand how these movies are entertaining tbh