Display your bowl display here

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Cajun4Cannabis, Apr 19, 2015.

1. thank you so much for the interest if you are ever looking to buy, message me and I'll send you a personal coupon for free shipping :)

2. Thank you so much!! That's so kind ^^

3. Yes ice. I run the water thru the ice before and then top off the ice.

4. I should try that :) I just pour some ice in the water, but I guess the more ice the better right?

5. Let me know how you like it hangerskans itll make for a smooth sneaky hit. You won't feel it till you exhale.

6. How did you even get so much straight plant into your kief? It's not even hairs, everything is mixed in.
    And be careful with the ice, apparently it's not healthy to be breathing in the cold air regularly. Just don't let it got too cold. Either use ice, or ice water, not both. Same with using steaming water too, just straight room temperature is best.

7. So smoking during my winters is bad? Gets cold in New England.

8. And it's from scraping my screen clean. But it not a lot of bud in there. It's mostly kief. Starting saving it when my wife got pregnant. Going to smoke it once she has the baby.

9. I love looking at everyone's pieces :) I make wrapped glass pipes myself and I love to show them off. They are for sale, and I hope I'm not stepping on any toes posting this here. I love showing off my pieces, I'd work for compliments if it paid for supplies. but if you're interested, shoot me a message uploadfromtaptalk1440036383253.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1440036395350.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1440036414596.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1440036433220.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1440036322308.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1440036331406.jpg

10. Steamroller

Attached Files: