Has anyone tried FaceTiming their dealer?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cheeto Jones, Apr 19, 2015.

1. OP's name in dealer's contact list is "Whiteboi"

2. Oh Cheeto you cheeky bastard

3. I 100 percent think it is. I met this guy through a black chick who I used to work with. Just randomly I asked her... "So... when you told him about me, did you tell him I'm white? Just curious".

"YEAH, I didn't want him to think you were a cop!"

I remember like a year later she mentioned me by name to him and he didn't know my name. So he definitely probably associates me simply by my race...

4. I'm old. WTF is face timing?

5. an iPhone thing where you look at the person you talk to on your phone while talking to them in real time hence "FaceTime."

Face to face interaction with phones? Sounds like the future is behind us now...

3D weed printers on the rise? [​IMG]

6. Lol you faced timed him while taking a dump?

"hey bro wassup?"

"not much, just taking a *GRUNNNNNNNT* shit on the toilet" *ERRRRGGG* *Plop Plop*

"Oh, that was a nice log. Here comes another one, hold on..." *GRUNNNNNT*

"want me to send you a pic?"

7. That may be the last time u hear from him

8. People used to pick up the landline (after making sure no one else was using the phone, or the internet), call someone, and meet at a place. And they would always be there on time. We've regressed.

9. I would personally find you as a "weirdo"

10. hell naw. my dude would think i was smoking something else if i did that lmao

11. That's fuckin' strange.

12. Lies drug dealers have never been on time but back in the day you couldnt call or text them till you got back home best you could do was blow up there pager from a pay phone with the 420 code.

13. we probably didn't have the same people
    hell we are probably hundreds of miles apart from one another

14. I remember paging dealer once and him finally calling me the next day saying you still want that.

Also remember going to meet up and the dealer being a hour or more late with no way to contact them and every tens minutes asking if we should wait longer or leave (we always waited) because if we left and dude showed up two hours late and we were not there dude would get all pissed.

I'm talking way back in the day before internet before pagers before freaking call waiting before *69 and the other code that blocked *69 lol.

15. wait up, who doesn't look back at the booboo they made and admire with wonder? SnapChat that and send in a doobie to go. #yolo

16. yes I have face timed my dealer but after I get my weed we done talking. There's no need for extra talking unless your trying to match. I would never FaceTime my dealer acting like a unboxing wtf hahaha that sounds so dumb

17. LOL nah I never have, I'll face-time my bros to chat or a girl, I was going to face-time a girl here, but my phone got robbed :(

18. dealers aren't your friend broskies. They deal with your problems. [​IMG]