White Widow Extreme. Day 14 of veg. A must see

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WellKnownGrower, Apr 19, 2015.

1.  The pics do no justice because they are taken from a phone.....

14 days into my Veg and my plants are looking great! They are super strong and have great color. 

They are doing well with the nutrients, waterings, and the light cycle they are on.

As you can see from the pics, in day 14 the leaves are not small at all. See my hand under the leaf in pic 4. And for size...mind you...I am 6'3" so I have pretty big hands.

This White Widow Extreme is supposed to be a mind crusher when done. Took Cannabis cup and has a THC of 25%.

Indoor, this plant only grows 20 inches high according to Amsterdam Seeds website. So this is not one of those tall stringy plants like everyone is use to seeing. They are short and bushy unless grown outside than it could get god knows how big.

Attached Files:

2. Nice man looks great. A must see I'm not sold! Hahaha keep up the nice work and enjoy the widow. How long she go 60?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Had a Chernobyl cross that had 9 inch wing span on her fanners. Insane

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thanks for the pictures. I don't pay much attention to the crazy names seed vendors give to the seeds they are selling. As far as I know none of the names are patented. But we all know what seeds you are talking about. I wish more growers would post pictures with the seed name and vendor in the early stage of veg before any grower had a chance to modify it with pruning or training.

4. #4 willywagpole, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
    Currently growing the same with some problems, would be fun seeing yours grow also.