Multi-strain l.e.d grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chemeke1130, Apr 19, 2015.

1. #1 chemeke1130, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    Hello all! So I finally took the plunge into the growing world! I'm here to share my grow with you all and look for feedback and any advice that y'all will share.
    Set up: two 3x3x6 tents inside the tents they each have a solar flare California light works 220w led.
    I also have a 400 and 700w mars2 on standby. All in self watering pots.

Soil: well gotta give credit where credit is due. Jerry is a very smart individual and imo organic is the only way to go. I used the simple recipe on his thread and got the amendments he suggested.

My strains are: pineapple chunk, heavyweight fruit punch, dr. Krippling incredible bulk and maybe a strawberry blue? sounds good, It came free but three seeds out of the bunch didn't germinate. So idk if that was one of them.

I have ten sprouts in one tent, I'm waiting a week or two before I split them up 5&5 in each tent with my Mars 400 set up in a closet for clones once it's time. Once they are split up ill throw the 700w in one of the tents. And compare how much the higher watt tent produces and by another 700.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429407590.954678.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429407608.941082.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429408148.211420.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429408159.279590.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429408174.927971.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429408190.444551.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429408202.127187.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429408262.976933.jpg

3. Looking good man

4. Thanks man!

5. Can some one help me? My one sprout is not looking that great. Idk maybe if it's from such a wet rapid rooter? Idk maybe it's healthy and I'm just being paranoid. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429654130.047340.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429654149.796924.jpg

As you can see its limping over already, and the leaves haven't spread apart like the others.

6. Okay Ty, I didn't want to attempt anything until I got the okay.

7. Did it work its apart of the helmet

8. I haven't had a chance to run there yet. I'll run over later and post a progress pic tomorrow. Once again, Thank you!

9. Thanks your the only one lol

10. Very true, I would just love for more individuals to swing by for knowledge sake. People on here are geniuses.

Well anyways I went today and separated the piece of shell that was keeping the leaves from splitting. I tried to do it as gentle as I could buy I ripped the little tip off the one side. I'll see how she stays I have two more regardless in rapid trays I need to grab some pots.

11. Oh ur good on the rip I've took one off n still grew so no worries plus put ur link in ur Sig n go to others threads like pokesmot, headchef, Loki, jumper420,inronhead, me lol and post n be interactive but if u got ?'s Google is ur best friend sumone has already answered almost every ? U will ask but feel free to drop by my thread and ask away lots of guys will pop in n help u

CURRENT GROW
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1334958-Jay's-organic-adventures-and-experiments
    Next time ur on come by my spot n intro ur self n we got u man

CURRENT GROW
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1334958-Jay's-organic-adventures-and-experiments

12. Thanks, I can't get my link because I use the mobile app. I've subbed to yours though. I've done a lot of research already, spent over a year figuring out my set up and getting some basic knowledge on cannabis. I've read through Loki and jerrys threads among others. I appreciate the feedback that you have giving me, it's very nice of you. In a couple days I'll post more pics, there hasn't been much going on with them these past couple days. One thing I have learned is patience is virtue.

13. Lots of babies sitting in a nice environment, Dont love them to death and they will reward you. :D

Subbed..