Baby plant had all leaves but 3 ripped off

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sydnygreen, Apr 19, 2015.

1. I had a plant that was growing beautifully until I had to temporarily move it outside while re arranging the lights. My puppy that I did not know was outside was able to pull of all of the leaves but one main one and then the 2 that were growing down below. It probably had 3 layers of the double leaves and now only has the one... The rest of the plant is not damaged, will it be okay? Should I just let it continue?

2. Put a pic up, you've nothing to lose and if it's healthy otherwise you'll be grand

3. #3 sydnygreen, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    How do I upload a picture?

4. Here we go. This is what she looks like now :( and I lost my other seed, it is the white widow cup winner strain and the other seed I just dropped into the effing carpet.. I have blackberry sativa just put in the dirt but I was hoping to stagger the plants so I did not have a bunch all at once.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice top job lol should be good

• Like Like x 1
  6. So even though the majority of the top was pulled off it will rejuvenate you think?

7. Just give it time, it'll recover.

8. Oh thank god! This was my last one of this strain.. you have really eased my mind. Thanks all!