JADE HELM.Military DRILLS in 6 States Of The U.S. MARTIAL LAW IS HERE

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DivineVictoryX, Apr 19, 2015.

1. No worries, I was like, "woah, bro, don't get the wrong idea here!"

I'm no loon, lol.

2. Really?
    I rarely listen to Alex Jones. What does that have to do with anything? Ron Paul went on the Alex Jones Show(Shows he's for Liberty and Freedom)

I posted one Alex Jones video...your making it seem as if I always listen to him. Judging me off one video. Lol Your funny

3. #43 Vicious, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015

Most importantly you're ignoring the part about you using conspiracy wrong. Please address this, it's bugging me.

You said "Alex Jones just talked about this last week" at some point. It implies you do listen to him regularly.

The point isn't Alex Jones but you're tinfoiled as fuck. I laid that out in my edit.

Also, just because Ron Paul was on his show it doesn't mean hes for x and y. That's example of your self confirming, circular, fallacious logic.

4. #44 *ColtClassic*, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015

Thank you for not taking my words out of context.

Previously in my post, I actually described how nation-wide martial law would be futile, but in deleting a double-post and copy-pasting I accidentally copied over that first half of the post.

The best effort that the US could make at martial law would be to set up checkpoints in major areas and take over supermarkets, gas stations, and hospitals - effectively taking control of major infrastructure. They would lose an all-out-war, especially since the majority of troops would not fire on their families or neighbors, outside of drills that use actors. The war of attrition would be lost for the US Military in a matter of months if such a 'war' were to happen, and there would be countless fragging incidents that would dimish the US forces' response.

5. Not to mention if we had another sort of civil war or an internal dispute that would require martial law, we would lose any kind of intimidation factor we may have over other countries purely because we can't figure our own shit out. Countries with inner issues are viewed to the rest of the world as though they're "in turmoil" so to speak or vulnerable, weak, etc.

I feel like if we went into a civil war or martial law type situation, we would not only be at war with ourselves, but other countries who are looking to invade and bring america down. We would ultimately lose more than there would be to gain, in my opinion.

6. ...All of which is only slightly more plausible than an alien invasion, thus I take a similar amount of time thinking about and planning for it.

Extensive research has been done on fluoridation of drinking water and the conclusions have been that is doesn't harm human health in a significant way.

It's the same paranoid bullshit that gets people scared of "chemtrails", which are usually just jetstreams :laughing:

I agree. The real war between the USG and the American populace is a propaganda war that they are steadily losing.

Ironically enough, just as men are becoming less and less wililng to kill and die for politicians, the feasibility of robotic warfare is just around the corner and approaching fastly. Isn't it sad how 'history' always has something fucked up waiting for us? (by our own doing, I may add)...

9. Private companies are the new face of warfare. Just look at the defunct company blackwater. lots of money to be had in private Contracting.

I agree, but even private contractors will move towards robotics as robots don't have life insurance plans or legal rights (as of now) which can 'get in the way' of clandestine operations.

11. All I have to say is that if it comes down to robotic warfare there are no more rules of engagement, at least no need. If it's an alloy, kill it. Good luck making a system that's 100% flawless and doesn't just take into account "there's iron in this human, fire!"

We'll end up like judgment day in the terminator series. We'll advance technology beyond our own capabilities, as generations pass we will forget what folks before us were doing and then lose our shit. I think before too many more technological advancements are made, the world in general needs to focus more on education, the united states especially. There are so many stupid fucks in this country it's astounding. Perfect example; how many people do you know who own a computer, or multiple? Now take that number and compare it to the amount of people you know who own a computer who could actually explain to you how it works. I think I've made my point, lol.

Lol I had a friend leave a while back and go traveling with a bunch of hippies, he came back and started spouting a bunch of shit about chemtrails this, chemtrails that. The government isn't dousing the populace with chemicals, that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard, seriously.

Take for example the EPA- the entire purpose of that group of fuck heads is to ensure that people aren't just randomly spraying chemicals around to avoid killing animals, harming environments, harming people, etc.

If they're blasting down herbicides over the mountains to kill the "guerilla grows" then they're also dousing the farmers working in those areas. Unannounced, unmarked spraying- illegal. Spraying workers in the field - illegal. AND FROM TEN THOUSAND PLUS FEET IN THE AIR?! LMAO WHAT A JOKE. YOU CANT ACCURATELY APPLY PESTICIDES FROM OVER TEN FEET ABOVE YOUR CROPS IN AN AERIAL APPLICATION, HOW THE FUCK IS A JETSTREAM HIGH "CHEMTRAIL" GOING TO KILL ANYTHING?! LOL. (The suggested aerial application for pesticides is less than 10 feet above the canopy of your crop to ensure maximum coverage and TO REDUCE SPRAY DRIFT, and reduce environmental damage- not intentionally cause it. Do note; if you spray and ruin somebody elses land, or contaminate a body of water for example, you get fined OUT THE ASS. You no longer have a farm is basically what it comes down to. (mind you this kind of information comes pretty much direct from the EPA, bunch of assholes, but they're right.))

Tired of all the hippy bull shit that gets spread around it's kinda disgusting. I have no problem with people who are about peace and love, but when you turn around and make it an anti-government campaign that's when I can't fuckin stand it. It's a group of people who do nothing all day but smoke shitty weed and look for drugs in the mountains arguing against people who actually read the laws on a regular basis. (not saying one group is greater than the other, they're both full of assholes if you ask me, but if you aren't willing to dive in depth on the issues you bitch about then shut the fuck up.)

I'm not saying all hippies are worthless by any means, but the over paranoid, conspiracy theorist types need to all get a reality check- the problem is they think they've been "awoken" by reality!!!! Lol delusional people, it's crazy. The crazies just need to fall off...

12. Well it just frustrates me when people talk shit about things like fluoride in the water, when extensive research has been done to make sure it's actually safe, and it's been proven safe, and yet they don't give a shit.

Same thing with aspartame. It's one of the most well researched food additives in the world, the vast majority of research on it suggests it's perfectly safe, and yet people are still scared of it.

It's like if you're not going to listen to me at least listen to science...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtfw6iP4Sw0

14. bwahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahha [​IMG]

15. fair enough, but it is also fair to say that they are also other things like husbands who killed their wifes lovers, drunk drivers who have killed civilians, crazy fuckers who are out of their minds, etc, etc. nice try. i smell what you're stepping in but it isn't quit in the right perspective now is it. killing innocent united states citizens in the name of the government is a bit different yes or no?

what was it Hannibal Lecture said just before he ate that cops brains. something about don't join the conversation if you cant keep up? something like that. [​IMG]

16. I am pretty sure aspartame is still considered poison. That's why sweet n' low has the cancer warning on it. My best friends brother died of a brain tumor caused by aspartame use. That's what his doctors said, and he had good doctors. My friend is a very famous musician, and at the time he had the money to afford the best doctors he could get.

I'm not sure that I understand your post.

The intent of my post was to point out that innocent civilians have been killed by the US military before and that a precedent has been set. Also, there is protocol for using lethal force against unarmed civilians in the case of civil disturbances. My post was literally just pointing out what has already happened and what exists on paper.

I don't understand how your other examples of homocide/manslaughter come into this or what it has to do with the point I made in my post that you quoted.

18. #58 bluntyoungballa, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    PMC's can do everything BUT put boots on the ground due to international law, so you're in a way right. When Blackwater was still operational they had their own Air America among many other operations. Interestingly, from my reading, the non American PMC's tended to operate more professionally and below the radar.

19. #60 BlazedGlory, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015

Well I can't speak for what his doctors said, but aspartame is definitely not considered poison, it's extremely well researched and numerous independent health and food safety agencies in different countries have all found it safe at normal levels and even excessive consumption has been found to have low health risks.

Maybe your friend had a certain genetic condition that interferes with the proper metabolism of aspartame? Phenylketonuria?