Opinions on led lights. advanced xml350 vs budmaster g.o.d vs Lush dominator 2x vs kind xl750++

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by lightworker30, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Considering following new lights.
    Im no pro but im a quite experienced old grower that have studied leds alot the last year and it is as always a compromise and the if you buy the best efficiancy par led youll save it in over time vs getting same par with more china units with epistar epiled or bridgelux china leds but again those would probably last shorter and give less par pr watt and yield pr watt though better watt pr dollar in the shortrun!!

So i boiled down to following brands and models
    Advanced led lights ds xml 350 or 650(cree xml 10w's and 3w bridgelux)
    2xadvanced xte 300 (cree xte 5w and osram ssl 3w.
    Budmaster G.o.d 675 or 1200 (only Osram gold deluxe line 3w leds)
    Holographic series 1 by grownorthern dutch passion crazy leds & more. With philips lumiled luxeon rebel 3w and ledengin ir.digital driver and awesome fan technology.
    Also considered lush and kind but dont think they can compete with above mentioned.
    And no i dont want any cob or marshydro or bysen cidly products.

Peace everyone

2. Oh off course i would consider 4 of the holohraphic too use in my area allthogh they claim two to be enough.

3. Why don't you build a panel like I did. I won't buy premade lights ever again. You can make much better panels for a little less and it's the newest technology. I'm using Cree CXA 3590's and will be building the new CXB's I already have most of the parts just waiting for my led cob holders so I don't need to solder anything

SAM_0420.JPG SAM_0421.JPG SAM_0422.JPG SAM_0414.JPG

4. DS xml 650 is probably the one I would go with. It looks amazing from the par readings.

5. If you can wait Area 51 is coming out with a new panel using Vero cob's it should be released in June but I don't know when

6. Thanx but ill never buy cob leds in the near future.
    Maybe when the new superconductor cooled leds from godspeedled has been tested more. The superconductor makes the cobs only 42-45degrees celsius and without the new superconductors most cobs reach 80-85 degrees and often gets destroyed of heat, and cobs also have a tendency too have too be so fricking close to canopy.
    I know for a fact that alot of factories are shutting down cobs for growlight applications because most get limited lifetime and issues.
    i also belive the xml650 to be awesome but who knows before a vs grow with others unbiased occurs.
    I plan to build cree xml white lights panels and use better red leds then bridgelux like luxeon rebel or osram gold deluxe.
    But now i recently also got tipped about Amare that is supposed to be VERY good so i have to check them out more..
    Thanx for feedbacks ,much appreciated.

7. Amare is supposed to be good quality for fair price with 90day money back and 5years guarantee..

8. If you are gonna build Cree the CXB ran soft is your best bet but if that's what you want so be it but do yourself a favor and research the New Cree CXB's

do you mind make me know how much you spent on the lights? [​IMG]

10. $700 or so on just parts and if you are thinking of using the Cree cobs contact Jerry over at Kingbrite he will give you maybe a better price on them.

the price is reasonable, but not include the labor cost(yourself) lol

Anyway i'm sure it will works very nice.

We have Cree for Sun series, but may not replace all the lights by Cree, as the price are really high, not

everyone can affordable, but we can customize Cree lights. [​IMG]

12. Smokesarah should stop hijacking posts and spamming about your big crap selectiin of lights at mars, a marshydro product will never be able to compete with above mentioned led lights.
    And ill rather go for AMARE TECH led lights with reasonably cree prices compared to advanced and budmasters osram top line.
    Dont let this girl fool you.
    Marshydro has not 1 lights built to meet the needa of cannabis that has light saturation at about 1500micromoles 1m2 up to 1750 micromoles on equatorial strains. And i can assure you if marshydro puts cree in a growlight it will be a cheap cree series and not many.
    And then advertise for cree led growlight when they probably has 5-10% of the leds in the fixture from cree.
    Smokesarah you did the same when the very bad mara ll 900 came to market and stated it was cree but it never was,it was epistars crap. And thats the way smokesarah and scammie from hgl works.
    Spam my posts again and ill report you again at this forum too

sorry Lightworker, do you mind make me know if you have used our lights or just heard about the bad? 

And do you mind provide some pictures about the Mars II 900W you mentioned stated it was cree? you can check all the posts we made, it's epistar, not cree for Mars II or reflector, only new Sun series 128.

I really feel so sorry for your words. but please make me know why? 

Here provide you some data to prove that we are importing Cree from US and the company named ETG, they are the branch of
    \nARROW company, so i believe their Cree chips are the real one, if you doubt they are fake Cree, you can make a phone call and
    \nconfirm this with them. If other companies can provide the same data, we would be very glad to see that. Seeing is believing, words is
    \nnothing.  thanks you for reminding us to make high quality products, and we are doing that and we will always do, thank you very much.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      222.8 KB
      Views:
    • CREE .jpg
      CREE .jpg
      File size:
      314 KB
      Views:
    • imgo.jpg
      imgo.jpg
      File size:
      143.2 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  15. As i said stop spamming my thread when i say i will never buy anything from you again cause you didnt take any responsibility when Alva wrote me alot of mails with false claims from lgledsolutions and so on.

On the other side its good you are starting to look for good components after several years of bad components.

And the price difference between top bin leds like osram gold or cree is only about 25% from epistar bridgelux and about 15%higher output efficiancy so after so many peoole have documented less powered led lights to beat mars in growoffs it is at its place that you too start trying to make quality lights.
    When you if you ever will be able to compete or give better results than Amaretechs products we may start talking but until then i will not let myself get fooled by marshydro again.
    Good luck making better quality but im afraid its way too late as so many other brands have done it for a while

16. ok, i think i have figured out what happened, Alva did anything bad to you right? i really sorry for this, but you know i never did any thing wrong here. i feel sorry for your experience. but Alva has quited, if you have our products and using it. you can contact me if anything you need help.

promise you i will try my best to help you and will not let down. Sorry for Alva. happy growing. anything need please contact me or PM me.[​IMG]

17. You really need to look at Cree CXB's they kill Amare Technology all day. Just build your own light for God's sake lol you won't regret it

18. Fuck I agree with light. I'm nervous mentioning another led without Sarah popping in and throwing cheap prices around. In my experience when I buy cheap Chinese products I get what I pay for. Sorry sarah no offense but people like other leds as well. I know it is your job and commission but lay off a little please. You have your thread for your product.

Let's Smoke About It....
    -Adam Demamp

My Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

19. These look amazing by the way. I really hope to build my own in the future one day. Really like the idea that I made it and know the ins and outs and the actual product going in.

20. I've used the Advanced LED XTE 300s for 2 grows and I am extremely happy with them. They use a mix of Cree and Osram chips and are built extremely well. I would definitely say with the XTE's you would be very happy. I haven't tried the others you mentioned.