Are you a Indica or Sativa person?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by moneykushman, Apr 18, 2015.

1. See me man I'm a Indica person because I love the relaxing feeling on top of that I have a bad back and muscle spasms so the Indica is lovely.

I get paranoid in general so I usually stay away from Sativa's cuz they bug me out.

I've learned though that after trying so many strains that some Sativa's I can handle. And I just got my hands on some Jack Herer, I haven't had this since '10. I remember enjoying it like a lot a lot ya know. Now I have it again and it's all coming back to me cuz when I did get it, it was rare just had it quick and it was gone. Now I have a chance to settle on it.

Let's enjoy this.

Jay☮

2. Indica, cuz its relaxing and doesn't fuckin trip me.

Sativa, for wake and bake , but just for mild highs

overall: Indica

3. Indica. I like blends also.

4. Indica for sho, need that strong head high

5. Damn, I thought this was going to be some kind of facebook quiz to find out which one you were.

6. Indica for the Anxiety control.

Favorite strain is Northern Lights.

7. I like both, but I prefer sativas. I use cannabis primarily for the intellectual creativity and psychoactive effects.

8. One thing I can't take is hash .  Makes my Anxiety
    worse and upsets my stomach.  Just discovered
    this last month.

It's a shame too, because I loved my Space
    Case, but I ended up giving it to a friend
    in need.  I've got a tiny little grinder that
    I took the screen out of and it works alright.

9. Gotta have both but I prefer Sativa.

10. I like both , but I love my indica's 👐 I like the relaxing , chill feeling . and those CBD strains do wonders for my chronic back pains 😊 I just dislike chemicalized bud and bud that hasn't gone through a thorough wash . it always leaves me with a hacking cough and a store throat afterwards . I try and stay away from too much sativa because it trips out my anxiety .

11. Indica. I need to chill the fuck out sometimes, and only indica has the power to make that happen when I'm anxious to an extreme degree.

12. #15 SMOCATRON, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    Sativa because I like getting wrecked in the head while still having energy to do shit. Indicas just make me wanna take naps and overdose on pizza with cheese in the crusts. Even if I'm smoking at night, I like to smoke sativa, chill for a couple of hours then go to sleep after I've come down. Paranoia and anxiety are not problems for me so a strong cerebral head high is always fun.

13. I Love All types....I Kant wait to try them Dabs or Tinctures. Anyone got any ideas on How much to start smoking for first time users of the Dabs. And also if possible the best ways to smoke Dabs? Thnx[​IMG]

14. Sativa for sure IF you can find a real one. most of whats out there is some sort of indica/sativa cross, sure it has a headier high but its not a legit sativa high. The best sativa I came across was shipped in from Hawaii a few years back, it had a slight golden color, spicy flavor with a lemon back and it...fucked...you...up. I remember sitting in my room staring at a blank t.v. and laughing my ass off while eating ketchup on potato chips(gross right?).

15. #18 Seajaycj, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    Sativa so I can get creative and get shit done lol but before bed I like indica. It all depends on what I wanna feel that day.

16. Indicas because that seems to be all I can find.  When I do find sativas I swipe them up. 

I generally only smoke at night and would much rather have an indica dom then a sativa dom at this hour.

17. If I had to choose id definitely go with indica! But nothing beats a nice joint with a bit of both indicas and sativas. Great for the end of the day when you can kick your feet up and throw in a good movie. Light it up, clear your head, and enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum