Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just got ripped off. Check your bags

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Newb_stoner123, Apr 18, 2015.

1. #61 louifd, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    Don't meet a dealer from a friend you've never met. 1st mistake.   [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Bruh, if I laugh any harder I think I might pass out! Son, if dude gave u Carmel, at least it would take u a min to realize that it was a dud. But this n**** didn't even try lmao! THIS N**** GAVE U CHEESE!

3. Or a nice fondue.

[​IMG]

4. I'd​
    sneak​
    into his​
    house while​
    he is sleeping and​
    I'd shit in his slippers. ​
    That will make him​
    think twice about​
    giving you a​
    piece of​
    cheese. ​
     ​
    That must have been a quality cheese though at $60 for a little bit like that.​

5. Id go back for more

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #66 Deleted member 629842, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    Bahaha these cheese jokes are priceless. 

OP, did you eat the cheese? I'm very curious. 

7. I showed this thread to my gf and to multiple friends no one would believe me when I told them about this post! Its probably the funniest one I've ran across yet!

8. I think I found a pic of your dealer's girlfriend.

[​IMG]

9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xRv9ZQOCPo

Damn, took me back to Saturday mornings. Now I want some Apple Jacks cereal.

If you need more than just a few grams, I can hook you up bro:

[​IMG]

11. Great. 
    Now I want cheez-its. 
    Whenever I see Cheez-its I get like an insane craving for them until I buy like a shit ton boxes worth and end up getting sick of them. 
    Few months pass by and here we are again.

12. That moment when your friend points out that you got some bad weed:

[​IMG]

13. Ahhh , that sucks . you learned the hard way 😂 always check before you buy , should be the first rule of buying from the streets .

14. when buying from the streets.....or a deli. can never be too safe imo.

15. #76 Newb_stoner123, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
    Just an update guys, I forgot to post a pic of what he gave me after. It's not exactly shatter but it's like taffy and knocks me on my ass. Do you guys think it's worth $60/g ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430337970.300744.jpg

16. U gave him another 60 dollars

Is it a gram? Is it what you agreed to? Looks like shatter, shatter turns into a consistency similar to taffy sometimes, I think from humidity. 

So when you answer that with a scale you'll have an answer for yourself. 

18. #79 Newb_stoner123, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015

If you read the previous posts, you would have realized that everything went smoothly, and he just had to go get it first and was just fucking with me. It scaled out to .95 so close enough

Haha, nice to get some closure on this thread [​IMG]

I don't smoke concentrates, but it certainly looks nice. It makes me wonder just what the piece of amber really was made of in Jurassic Park:

[​IMG]