Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just got ripped off. Check your bags

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Newb_stoner123, Apr 18, 2015.

1. So HOW THE FUCK do you have this picture?! ROFL....had me laughing hard....

THEN I SEE THIS! Dead right now....no idea why but the velveeta had me dying!hahah

• Like Like x 1
  2. #42 thehighkite, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    You couldn't feel it was cheese? Best dealer award goes to him. That is funny as fuck hahaha.
    Edit: this seems like a lie now that I think about it.

3. Id go smack your friend real hard hooking you up with this dude.

4. Lmao!

Attached Files:

5. Yeah I smell bullshit now...

6. hahahaha I'm no bad ass but I'd still do it and probably get my ass kicked...It's happened before.

A little beating once in a while doesn't bother me.

7. #47 moonmanchris, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    Im just fuggin wit ya blade;)

Damn right! Win some, lose some as long as you go home when its done.

8. Was his name Chester cheeto.? I hear his shit is dangerously cheesy...

9. #49 cghjyu, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    Don't meet a dealer from a friend you've never met. 1st mistake. [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. #50 MDToker, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    That sucks OP, never give the dealer the money unless you have approved of the product. [​IMG]

11. Omg him and his friends must have been roaring with laughter when they drove off. If I was the dealer I would probably be waking up in the middle of the night laughing for the next few weeks.

12. You did get ripped. The original cheese came from the UK. That strain is from Switzerland I think.

13. I remember maybe 15 years ago me and my friends had smoked weed 2-3 times and we ran into this guy that ended up with him sharing a joint with us.  He said he could get us some more, so we pooled our money together and were going to split a half quarter between the 5 of us.  He just had to walk over to that building at the street to get it, then he'd be back.  And he didn't come back.  I was really looking forward to that $5 worth of weed.  Never again.  

14. Only buy weed from people you know and trust, also known what your weed is and how much it is, like 1g would range about 10-20 dollars depending on what kind of kush you have

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. #55 njgbt, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    That's shitty, at least its more the a gram though...     [​IMG][​IMG]

16. it looks like some fire ice wax hahaha

17. This thread is hilarious

18. I can't stop laughing. How does this shit even happen. I'm glad I only buy from my friends!

19. well, is it fire thou?

20. You could mix a lot of other strains with it in a bowl and make a salad.