Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just got ripped off. Check your bags

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Newb_stoner123, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Dealer got back to his house and was all like:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg9XiupwLFQ[/media]

2. Lmaoooo yoooo I'm mad as fuck for you bro but this shit is HILARIOUS! Idgaf how big a nigga is, I can lose a fight but bet you gonna know how upset I am! Niggaaaa you better call ya friend up and start taking names , stop being scary!

And the nigha said, "do you need some blunts?" Dahhhhhhh I'm dead frfr

3. these are the type of guys I hate getting weed from, always late, always short, and always sketchy. 

4. I have to apologize to OP; I think I had a little too much fun with this thread.

What happened sucks, but as someone else pointed out, it's generally a bad idea to buy from someone you haven't previously met.

If you were located anywhere near me, I'd hook you up with some of my next harvest to make up for it:

[​IMG]

For real.  Rip ME off?  Unheard of.  Bring it on, big boys, just call ya folks first!

That punkass would be wearing that cheese as rectum jewelry....all embarrassed and cryin in front of his friends and shit....

6. #26 Nugagerube, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    Question is op are dairy products worth killing for? If u pay 60 bucks for a slice of cheese ill venture to guess yes.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. .

Hahaha I would make a joke myself, but it would probably be too cheesy. 😂😂😂 I've been laughing at all the posts. The guy called me back and he was just fucking with me. He brought me the shatter like an hour later he just had to pick it up. All good guys. 👌

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. When I'm buying weed I take the weed off the dealer before I hand over money and check ithe out first and on a rare occasion I have given it back to the dealer because it wasn't good enough.

That's shitty dude I'm sorry this happened to you.

9. #29 AhToker, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015

This cant be real..you two gotta be friends or this is the dude who gave you that cheese lmfao 😂

Edit: Thought you were serious and I was gonna see a real plant hahaha

10. now wouldn't you've felt dumb if youda upn pissed in his cornhole already!

11. That's classic, he's saying your a rat, old school rip off. Sucks to get screwed though.

12. Damn son you got that fire blue cheese

Shit happens OP, it makes a good story to tell and tbh I nearly shit myself laughing. Unlucky brother ;)

13. wtf lol this is funny too.. he knew you wouldnt trust him with the money so he sold you cheese and made up for it.. whata guy

my cheese joke: looks like some full melt

14. Just be happy he didn't try to sell you any of that synthetic crap.

[​IMG]

15. if I was in your situation I would call that motherfucker out man. I'd phone him tell him I want my fucking money back or I'll be going through his door.

16. Hhaahahah that joke was super cheesy. 😂😂😂😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. hahahahaha i like your new profile pic, OP

He's a good sport!

19. #39 tHatokaHscHamp, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    Yo he doesn't think yer a rat does he? Dammmmmnn

***edit ***
    I should read the other posts before I respond

20. Dude, you got ripped off! $60 for that? I can pick up 12oz of top shelf all day for about $3.99. It's all locally made too.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1