reverse hotbox gravity bong

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by 26weed26, Apr 18, 2015.

1. So i was thinking about gravity bongs and then i was also thinking about like swimming high in the summer.  i realized that itd be really sick to use a gravity bong in the pool, but then i thought what if you swam under water like into the gravity bongs's chamber and had a buddy spark it and then he pulled the bong up and it was like a mini hotbox. would this work at all?[​IMG]

(sorry if this is hard to understand lol)

2. I've never done it, but my buddy said he had.
    The way I see it, For the amount of bud you'd have to use to fill the can and the likelihood that you'd be able to get all the smoke it wouldn't be worth it.

Just take a few extra normal rips

3. so you want a pod of air under water to go down and do gravity bongs inside of?  seem like that might be differcult to hold a pod of air under water..

why dont you cut the bottom off a 5 gallon water bottlel..  get in the pool with it over your head ..  

have a buddy light the gravity bowl in the cap and pull it up slowly to fill it with smoke ... while it's still over your head..

then instead of taking the cap off and inhaling from the top...  just have him push the bottle back down while you inhale ..  

the smoke will have no where to go ... it will be forced into you as you inhale...

wow... I'm an old pot head genius....   I think it would be fun and funny as heck to do..    Bucket Head Pool Bongs

I want to see some video if you do it..

4. this is what i meant lol itd be fucking awesome

5. I just saw a video of this being done. Pretty crazy!

6. #6 26weed26, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    this isnt me but this is what i meant

edit: wow i really fucked up quoting that with the picture

7. Looks like it would be fun. That's a lot of smoke.

8. lol, seeing this cracked me up this morning...  

when I was young I rented a apt with a couple guys,  and one side of our sink stayed a bucket bong for a whole summer I think...

9. I use this all the time and it works wonders. Keep your eyes closed tho or else they will burn like hell.

Attached Files:

10. Omg what a great idea lol