Good idea or bad idea

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by BigFrealz8885, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Ok so i just got done lacrosse and then i was look at my jockstrap and was like gee i wonder if its a good stash spot for my weed. keep in mind the most i carry on my person is 4 grams? what do you guys think that if i know im going to be blunt riding for me to put my jockstrap on take the cup out then put my bud in the pocket then put my pants over it  

2. I like keeping my weed stashed in my sports equipment, that salty sweaty ball taste when I take a puff is what I live for.
    No joke dude, I lived with a fella who insisted on keeping his lax gear in the room. I know just how nasty that equipment can get. Now I'm not accusing you of uncleanliness, but dude not the healthiest place for your stash.

3. btw i cleaned it and dont use it for sports anymore plus im only gonna have it there while riding and smoking 

4. idk i guess if your cool with ball musk kush... *shudders* lol let your freinds know where its been before they inhale tho

5. #5 Goldmine, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
  6. If you like smoking weed that is stored literally where your taint and net sack rested then more power to you. 

7. "You see those red hairs?"

"Yeah man, I see em! Shit looks good!"

"You see those black hairs?"

"Yeah, man, I see those too!"

"Those are pubes."

[​IMG]

8. It's a nice hiding place and you probably won't get caught but if you want bud with pubes in and has been rubbing against your balls then go for it.

9. These people must think you're gonna store just the nugs not inside a bag. Just get a good, thick, sealed bag and you'll be fine. Though I wouldn't stash weed there. And the bag will be nasty to deal with.

10. I like that idea better than sticking it up your ass.  Have you thought about putting it in your pocket?

11. Nothing like some weed with a little bit of sweaty ball sack.

12. LMFAO. That's silly as all fuck, man!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Just grind up a gram and keep it in your wallet. I'm sure your filthy ballsweat will wreck the weed haha (full offense, that sounds nasty)

14. Use a smell proof container and stash it in you're pocket 👌🏽

Sent from your local trap star