Happy 420 Weekend from Bonza Seedbank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by thebonzaseedbank, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Happy 420 Weekend! Celebrate with a truckload of freebies from your friendly, neighbourhood Seedbank. Remember, our 30% discount sale is still on so this probably makes the finest promotion we've ever done. Get in early to avoid disappointment 
    smile emoticon
    [​IMG][​IMG] 750x862-rev2.jpg

2. #2 Chaos Kings CNA West Aus, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    why is Carmen winstead the only customer service agent on your site?? I refuse to buy from bonza until she apologises for the neglect she had shown towards me by not answering my questions and the disrespect she showed me when she lied to me saying that she did reply to my email. When she did not...

if she dose not have the competency to use a email account and respond to queiries and questions, why does she have a job?? she pretty much called me a liar and that she did send the email. So I replied "well how come there is no evidence of a email in my inbox??" all she had to say was "UNKNOWN" did she check her sent box??? The answer would Be NO!!

WTF!!!!!!! a simple sorry about that would have sufficed!!!!!!!!!! she could have even said we were experiencing technical difficulties, and a simple sorry would have been enough for me. but she did not offer any sincere apologies or explanation of her actions. 

worst customer service I have ever received...

YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT BONZA

3. Can't help with that one sorry however Carmen is not the only agent in support.  We also do not use email for support - we use a support desk which logs tickets and ticket activity and I would hazard a guess that if she told you she had responded to you that it was based on ticket history.

It's not uncommon for ticket responses to be lodged in email spam filters at the customer end however so maybe this is what happened.

I'm not sure that I have done anything to warrant that kind of response other than offer an insight.  If you want to PM some more information such as a support ticket number or an order number and the details of the query I can take a look for you.  I'd appreciate a little respect in turn.

5. I'm not going to respond to that kind of attitude and language at all.  If you have a genuine issue then you can use the Support Centre to register it.  We absolutely do listen to feedback but this is not feedback - it's a tirade of abuse.