Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by The Dankmeister, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Do you do anything special before grinding your bud to solely get kief? Or is that just natural from regular grinding? I can't ever seem to get that much kief and I smoke pretty good quality bud. I'm not broken up about it, I'm just curious.

You can freeze your bud, or put a coin in your grinder, but honestly what's the point? you're just making what you're smoking less potent. Plus, I've always found that smoking kief isn't even that great compared to burning buds.

3. i was just asking out of curiosity. I know the trick and personally don't do it because I prefer more potent bud. But if his yield was without using a trick like that, that's impressive.

4. My kief bowl from this morning.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429885460.512167.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429885473.140491.jpg
    On top of this:
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429885499.301732.jpg
    And can get 3GS for 30$ :)

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

5. I've never used the freezer method but I did put a penny in my grinder about halfway through collecting this amount.

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429993740.706751.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429993785.343411.jpg

FL Genetics coming soon!