I really want this freshman

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 420Juggalo610, Apr 18, 2015.

1. So I'm a college senior and he's a freshman met him last semester and have had the hots for him ever since. Only problem is I'm a guy so yeah I'm gay, so I have a feeling he's straight. Was thinking of seducing him with a great amount of "Funds" he's a young college student so why not? but I feel if I do that it would be an evil act and further exposing me upon rejection from him. What should I do? Will seducing him be a bad or good idea?

Sorry in advance if I broke the forum rules

2. I think u should find out whether he's gay or not first. No point in pulling out all the stops for a guy who doesn't swing that way.

If he's gay, you're good to go. Work your charm, get the dick :D

Goodluck

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. I think that only works on young women. But I guess you can try it on a dude. Or you could strike up a convo with the guy if you havent already.

But if you dont know him and offer him money thats fucking weird

4. That's kinda rapey sounding, OP. Sorry, but it is. How about you find a nice guy who's also into you instead of trying to figure out how to 'seduce' poor teen boys?

5. U wot m8?

A grown woman can seduce me anytime of the day with money lol, it works for both men and women

6. Im talking about an older gay dude coming up to you, presumably a straight young dude, and offering you money to fuck your ass and or suck dick.

Im not into that but if you like money that much go for it m8. Did you read? Lol

7. sounds really rapey mate, sounds like your trying to get the boys hole without paying the troll toll. 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGQPTdoRPc[/media]

8. #8 Vegas_Fire, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    Oh my god, thank you for thinking of this clip. Side note, favorite show.

No I would want him to go into mine ;)

10. What exactly do you mean by 'funds' ? 

11. If a gay dude tried to seduce me with funds. I would freak.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I'd suck a dick for money

[​IMG]

13. Do not use funds as a way of seduction. The outcome will always be bad and more than likely cheat on you. Since it will only be a relationship of value.

14. Give kids money and toys so he can have sex with them.

He wouldn't have to do anything except relax and let me "worship" him

16. Just whip out your dick and say "no homo"..thats how it works now right?

17. wow i was kind of gonna go off on you like you might be taking advantage of the poor lad. then i remembered i used to do that the sweeties back in the day so i cant begrudge you one heterosexual male freshman now can i? lol!! i kid, i kid [​IMG]

jokes aside, go for it. i mean you must be feeling some sort of connection between you two. so you met him and talked to him etc etc? or is it more of a fantasy and you have been gazing from afar? i would be just a little bit more tactful then pulling my dick out like some one else recommended. i bet that guy has never even seen a real life pussy before lol!! 

are you even sure he isn't into guys? again, i don't see a problem with two consenting adults fucking like rabbits. know what i mean? [​IMG]

18. I only hung out with him for 3 days when he first came here last semester and I seen him only 3 times at parties he seems to like me a lot as a person but we aren't close I hardly see him unless i'm driving around campus and happen to see him walking

Well tht's even creepier for a straight dude

If a gay guy hit on me I'd be flattered. If a gay guy manipulated me for my presence cause I turn him on. Tht's creepy

How about hang out with him as a friend. So friendzone yourself is what im saying

20. so go chill and see what is what. if anything you might just make a better friend.