Husband isnt into me anymore

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by VirginMary, Apr 18, 2015.

1. I will never ever cheat. It's just not how I roll.

2. I'm going to have a long think and try figure this clusterfuck out. I guess we are just too different.

Talk to him about how he is getting along without having sex...

4. I know how he is. He hides a lot of shit from me. I think he thinks I'm a complete retard

5. oh wow, i am so sorry. that is terrible to hear and deal with. but it does let you off the hook with him. so now you are free to find the man of your dreams! trust me, there are plenty of stoners what like nasty sex! 

i think the issue was that you cant fix people. they never see themselves as broken. you cant fix a problem he doesn't think he has. no matter what you think. mend your broken heart and find someone who will give you all of the funky munkey loving you deserve baby!!

hang in there, make the changes that need to be made and then live the life you want. it can be that easy if you let it. we all do shit like that. make our lives more complicated then they need to be. if i can find my soul mate, turn my life completely around and turn into a stand up member of my community then there is definitely hope for you, trust me on this!!! [​IMG]

6. have u tried taking charge?

7. Thou knowest not what thou speakest of.

14 years later (35 yo and 32 yo wife) and I would fuck her 3x a day if the damn kids weren't here. Have to settle for 2-3x a week and a couple 'jobs thrown in for good measure.

8. Have you had a conversation with him about it? Like the kind where you say, "I want you to come to bed more. I want more sex."
    I don't understand what's complicated about that.
    If he's not willing to compromise, acknowledge your needs, and make more of an effort, then it would appear that you're on your own.
    put forth your best effort. Do everything you can to communicate openly and honestly. It's not always the easiest thing to do but it's necessary, imo.

9. I am sorry to hear that. Gotta let him go :(

10. Well, if he is not into you any more, then you need to start protecting yourself.

Start documenting when you try to initiate sex, when he is gone and things like that.  If you have the money, get a PI to follow him around for a few days to see what else he may be up to.

Sorry for you, but now is when you need to be strong and start thinking of yourself and your future.

11. Doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong. You need to open his fucking eyes and see that you need to get fucked!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumhy
    That makes me sad, that's terrible to hear I'm really really sorry :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumhy

12. #32 ThreeFiftyZzz, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    Im in the same boat. My wife doesnt want to have sex because she "doesnt feel attractive cause shes gained weight". I told her the other day that I feel like our sexual relationship is over. Im still attracted to her and she will give bjs but not intercourse. She started dieting today so hopefully I start getting some again soon. Hope everything works out for u.

13. sometimes my wife and i will go through periods of intense sexual activity, and sometimes we have very low sexual activity..

but i couldnt imagine hearing someone say they dont care anymore, does that mean just sexually, or he doesnt care about your marriage? 
    there could be a few reasons he has lost interest sexually and its possible to get it back..

sex isnt a good fondation for a long term relationship, trust and friendship are so important, that if that is strong and youre having sexual issues, its so easy to discuss and fix it..work something out 

perhaps you need to look into an open relationship between one another..some men cannot do monogomy..perhaps he needs variety, and thus you should be allowed the same..

maybe you need a threesome or something..perhaps your husband is having a sexual identiy crisis. 

sorry your going through this..i hope you are able to fix your marriage 

14. how long has this been going on for?  

If two weeks, then you need to find some other shit to keep you occupied

If two years, then you have a problem

15. Is it the timing? Have you tried working him up a little? Dirty comments...maybe commenting about a girl y'all see at the store or something...give him little mini blowjobs if you see his dick...tell him u want to fuck later on...go out on a date
    Do you have kids? They kill it sometimes also

16. Does he smoke weed? Maybe you can find a specific strain that makes you horny?????

17. Alright IL ask the question no one here has asked.

How long has this been going on? Days weeks or months?

So what happened? Hides stuff from you? Like cheating?

19. This is the only way..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvxWdnu9iDE