Vape Help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by PA Toker, Apr 17, 2015.

1. IMG_1560.JPG
    IMG_1565.JPG

Has anyone ever heard of this vape or have one just like it? I'm having issues getting anything out of it and I feel it's because its a poor quality product.

Funny.   I see that happening a lot around here.    Questions asked that can easily be found on Google.     Apparently there are still people out there that don't know what Google is.   Very odd......

3. #4 hitops, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    Yeah google is a powerful tool more should use it. It's like asking the wise men what the stars say or something. Pretty accurate to boot [​IMG]

4. It makes me nuts when people write what they'd did or are planning to do and expect a critique of their method without doing any research?

It is one thing to help someone out, but to expect everyone else to do your work is rude.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. Well if you'd like to know I did google the product before. Got nothing but results for the Hebe Titan 1 & 2. This is not that product. So I came to an online community for some help. For some stoners you guys sure are some douches. Peace. 

6. If grasscity, fuckcombustion, and google have all never even heard of your vape, then my recommendation is to throw it in the trash and buy a decent vape with good reviews. :)

7. What you got there is a Pax knock-off with the brand Titan slapped on it.    Total junk.

8. ah I see it. Do the companies/people that put this crap out actually think they will make money ?I guess this is proof...