1. #1 gauger buds 060746 200101, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    I'm finally getting round to buying a bong and just found one that I think looks great and has what I think to be a really good price tag. What your opinions?

It costs £25 (roughly $37) and has 4mm thick glass. Is that a good price for it??

Also it has a percolator but I'm unsure what that does.

Edit: I have now seen in one of the pictures that a perc is a cooling system.

Attached Files:

2. 4 inch thick glass... Is that bong also bulletproof?

3. Definitely worth $37

Not a top of the line name brand, but it will do the job far better than some shitty thin glass or acrylic (my first bong).

Good buy

[​IMG]

4. #4 gauger buds 060746 200101, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    Thanks for the reply. I'm going to buy it on 4/20 because it's free delivery.

Also, how would I get the water into the perc? It says it's removable but I don't know how I would get it out.

5. oh shit my bad, I meant 4mm.

6. That perc is weird as shit though. I've never seen it. I would just put different levels of water until you like it

7. what's weird about it??
    I've never really seen any others.

8. #8 Austin1289, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    Haha I thought so, I was just messin with you :) . But for my actual contribution to the thread, I'll say I've never seen a perc like that. Looks really weird and I have no idea where to put the water. Like others have said, put water at different levels and see what you like.

9. #9 gauger buds 060746 200101, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    do you think the perc will make the bong worse? If so I could probably just remove it and smoke without it.

I've not seen many percs so I don't know what's weird about it.

10. I assume you just pour water into the base and inhale and the water should get sucked up in the perc