First guerilla try [need help]

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by volted, Apr 17, 2015.

1. #1 volted, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    Hello there!!! [this is my first post [​IMG]]

In the begging of April I decided to grow a plant (just one, for personal use). So, I ordered 3 of these seeds from sensiseeds

I can't grow them indoors (because of many reasons) so I plan to grow outdoors (guerilla style) 

So, I germinated one of the 3 seeds (for 4 days). Everything looked fine at that stage.
    4 days after germination (9th of April)  I planted the seed in a distant place (that nobody goes) near a river.

Because there was a lot of rain the week before and because it was near a river I didn't water the plant a lot (it was like 1 time every 2 days). 

Its been 8 days since I buried the seed and I can only see a very small part of leafs coming out (I will try to get a picture tomorrow to show you guys). Is that normal??? Because in pretty much every guide picture I see, after a week the plant is pretty visible and quite tall. 

2. If you planted them in natural soil and more than a half onch down it has to fight through un aorated soil and up farther than normal thats not saying it wont be ok i dont know all your details what i can tell you is how i do it i only put the germinated seed about a half inch down maybe a little less what but first i dig a five gallon bucket sized hole and put my own soil in natural soil isnt bad and in some areas is acually wonderful but its just not airated so i would fill that hole a quater of the way with natural soil then either a promix high in perlight and vermiculite or use a organic soil and add perlite for airation the softer and more airated the dirt is the faster roots can grow in return plant frows faster also outside east west light is a must you can have the best most secluded spot on earth without proper sunlight the plant wont devolope very well

3. It gets a pretty good amount of sunlight everyday but the soil as you said is just the natural soil. Can i fix it now?? or should i wait for it to grow more?

4. IMO I would leave it be.  If you mess with it now you risk shocking the plant and killing it because of how small it is.   I would give it some time if you can see it above ground then that shows that it has made the fight through the soil and can now concentrate on getting bigger

5. ook then!! thanks for the advise guys! I'll come back with updates 

6. Oh I forgot to ask you guys, should I water it more now that it is on its early stage? or 1 time every 2 days is fine?

7. Ok, so here is a pic that I took today (the plant is now 10 days old and that is how it looks): 
    [​IMG]

8. #8 dfritz420, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    With as dry as that ground looks I would say every two days is good. Once she (wishfull thinking for ya bud) gets bigger you can space it out more.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum