Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

brownies (:

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ladiihazelover, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Hey guys I'm new here. With 4-20 approaching I was thinking about making some weed brownies tonight Maybe. I only want to make enough for like maybe 4 people. Also I'm low on funds so I wanted to know if anyone knows how much weed I would have to use for maybe half a batch of brownies. I was just gonna get some brownie mix and cut the instructions by half since I don't wanna make a lot. Any comments or suggestions would be really helpful. Thanks guys :)

2. Add coconut oil for extra fat so all the THC is absorbed. Decarboxylate (Idk if it's a word) put the weed in a little bowl without a lid, in about 180 degrees Celsius, and for about 15 mins, then add it into the brownie mix with coconut oil. As for weed amounts it depends in tolerance.
    Low tolerance about .5g of good weed
    Med tolerance about .7g of good weed
    High tolerance about a gram of good weed
    (All this is for ONE brownie) prepare to be high as a fucking kite :)

3. So am I adding the ingredients listed on the box as well or and I using coconut oil as a sub

4. Whould i be able to use a half of some good for a brownie mix, and can i still make cannabutter or cannaoil with a half

5. Decarb it at 280F for 15-20 min. Then put it in a slow cooker with coconut oil for 24 hours. Strain the weed out then freeze to cocooil for an hour then let it thaw. Lots of brownie mixes call for oil so just follow the directions. These ones I swear are the best when made in individual little cake pans. In Canada I picked up 2/$3 at the dollar store and get 6 brownies from the box at 3/4 full. If not using much weed only use maybe 1-2 to a cup of coconut oil so that it is more potent. My coconut oil contains hash oil and shatter/reclaim but usually half brownie does me in. Start with a 1/4 -1/2 one and try it before giving it to your friends lol. Get a feel for the potency. Me personally I can handle more then my friends can. Virgin cold pressed cocooil is what we use ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429308475.929778.jpg

6. Adding :)

7. I'm not sure on butter and oil, but yes you would be able to use a good half g, if you have a low tolerance?