Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Favorite Euphoric Sativa Strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by silencedhippie, Apr 17, 2015.

1. I nevr really remember weed with names from dealers since I'm not in a pot friendly state.
    Anyone can make up a name and sell it. Usually everyone I buy from just says its either,
    reg, mids, cush, good, loud, dro, or medical. Then I have to decide for myself.

I do recall smoking some purple bud and some cat piss,
    my friend brought up a half oz of each from florida for me.

They were both strong sativas, at times I didn't even think I was getting high because
    there was no body high what-so-ever and no head-stone justpure thoughts and enlightenment.

Good stuff, but when I looked up the strain other reviews said it was more of a body high
    and not head high, so like I said Idont go by names unless i know where the seeds came from
    or if its from a dispensary.   

2. My dealer doesn't normally get sativa or sativa-dominant strains. But today he had what he called 'amnesia lemon' (not sure if its just amnesia haze or lemon haze) it's very smooth and has a great high.

Attached Files: