Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Favorite Euphoric Sativa Strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by silencedhippie, Apr 17, 2015.

1. So I'm a big fan of the feeling of euphoria, which is just this very elated state of happiness and I find that it's easiest to get this with a sativa! 
    So here's my question:
    Which strain makes you the most euphoric, with a lot of laughter and happy energy? For me personally I would have to say sour D. 

2. i never found sour d that sativa personally, in fact I would 'almost' be so bold as to suggest that very few hybrids with 3 or 4 crossed strains offer that great oldskool sativa high :)

3. It drives me crazy that I can pretty much only get indica dominants where I am, but on the rare occasions I have scored a sativa, lemon haze stood out as giving me a nice euphoric feeling

4. Green crack or blue dream. Few bong hits, close my eyes, and I'm on a cloud.

5. This is the most sativa like strain I've had, super sour smell.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429241115.449564.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429241152.876564.jpg

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

6. One I've ever had? I used to be able to get real Chocolate Thai from my neighbor when I was a teenager. He grew and had a decent number of rare/sought after strains back in the day. The Chocolate Thai was my absolute favorite. Unfortunately, he ended up passing away while I was still living up there. Cool old man with great stories.

Now? Alaskan/Matanuska Thunder Fuck, Durban Poison, or DJ Short Pre-99 Blueberry (Sativa Pheno). I'm also fond of Grapefruit & Super Lemon Haze as far as sativas go.

7. That looks fucking amazing. i wish i could get a few of those growing out back! the buds on that plant look like perfect little purple nugs of heaven. 

im really high right now.

my favorite, euphoric sorta high is some top shelf, AAA grown to perfection jack herer. only had good jack a few times, but when i did i loved it. 

oh and the bluish bag of alaskan thunder fuck a dealer gave to me when i first started smoking as a sample when i'd bought an eighth from him. it looked like light blue to purple, really cool color, flavor, and high

8. when you buy thunderfuck in Alaska they call it matanuska thunderfuck :) and its BOMB!

9. haha awesome! man most of my favorite strains have been from small batches that came from out of state. it makes that special weed that much more special though [​IMG] 

as for the thunderfuck, i wish i could get ahold of the guy i got it from. it was the perfect little nug .3 grams just enough to fit my little starter pipe at the time, and man was that a good day. i'll have to take a trip to alaska to try out some real authentic alaskan thunderfuck

10. ill where to get the proper genetics gimme a sec

11. #14 DeepfriedNugs, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    Blue OG or Blue Kush. Both Blueberry/OG Kush crosses.

12. I tried some blue city diesel recently, and wow! The taste alone makes me want to smoke it all the time, Smooth/easy to smoke , berry taste(like a sweet tart,yum), pretty strong, floaty head feeling, body very calm/relaxed not groggy. I love this strain! Highly recommend!

13. Jack herer, super silver haze, tangie, blue dream (for the first part of the high), durban poison, super lemon haze, there are a bunch of good ones out there. I personally prefer Jack, I try to keep a little bit at all times. Also really like blue dream and tangie, although tangie is hard to find. Happy 4/20!

14. Just had something called Crystal Coma. Looks like Sour D is in second place for me now. This stuff is worth it if you come across it. Euphoric and energetic high at first then very calming and slight couch lock about 45 mins after which so far is lasting almost 2 hrs. Paid $50 for an 8th but that's usual northeast price anyway.

15. Blue Thunder, Only got a G of it off some random guy outside Wal-Mart, but it is the absolute tits. Gave me so much energy and made me feel like I did when I was a kid before the harsh world of adulthood xD

16. I'm a big fan of Sour Diesel.

17. It is a toss up for me between AK 48, Jack Herer, and Banana Kush