Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Deos tincture save you bud?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ihatesuernames, Apr 17, 2015.

1. I have heard it can from some and i does not from others so i am asking here

2. Compared to what?

Yes, it can. Considerably. [​IMG]

4. I am just curious, as opposed to what? Is the claim that the extraction technique can be most efficient? Or that the absorption in the body is more efficient?

As opposed to smoking/vaping. Check this out. Select the attachment to expand it. [​IMG]

method and content comparison.jpg

6. considering that i have some more marijuana on the way, I think I'll be trying your recipe tonight.

thank you for that

Let me know if you have any questions. [​IMG]

8. compared to smoking man 

How much do you currently smoke? How much are you hoping to save by switching to tincture? Are you looking to quit smoking entirely, or just add some variety? If you want detailed advice then dont be vague and mysterious. ;)