Vaping doesnt work

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by njnerd, Apr 16, 2015.

So explain why most people who move from combustion to vaping find their weed consumption slows down considerably.

Because it happened to me. Went form an Oz every 2-3 weeks. To an Oz every 2 months. I am not less high. I'm more high. The duration of the high is much longer as well.

Not to mention, when I combust now, it feels weak.

2. Sleepingblade that statement is a load of crap. Vaping isn't as strong as smoking ?? What a joke your simply used to all the toxins you get from smoking.

3. Oz every 2 weeks? I'm guessing you were wasting cannabis.

Ah you vape boys, get off your horse.

For many, vapor IS stronger.   It may not be stronger for YOU, but to make a general statement that it's not stronger is totally false.

Your argument was, "For a person who smokes mass quantities in a bong or blunt, they will have to do a tolerance break to feel very high from vaping."

I divulged my consumption, and you claim, "I'm guessing you were wasting cannabis."

So just to be clear, anyone but me who smokes, "massive quantities," is just consuming cannabis in large quantities.

But if I smoke 2 grams a day, I'm wasting cannabis?

Is this correct with your logic?

6. The most anyone can say honestly is I think that ....... works or not based on what they know. I don't know how well or poorly other peoples technique, equipment or product is so I can't make broad statements. For myself I am currently a vape user and from first hand experience is it works.  

7. How in the world did he not get high must have been doing something wrong

8. Must be all in my mind then when i use my flight box. All that vapour in my orb ,well that must just be scotch mist lol

9. Kids don't have proper equipment.
    Vaping requires that you forgo a "Substantial Addition to your weed collection." to buying something that needs care and a place in our daily activities. For some discretion is paramount while others revel in obviousness.  (looking at you, Subliminator)
    It is different, storing you vape and accessories on your table vs your parents basement. (not that there is anything wrong with that, it is just a separate mindset.)
    So many folks get into this thinking they are buying for the ages when in reality it is just a purchase. You don't have original TV, stereo, car, house or even significant other....why think "This is the last vape I will ever buy."

10. Recent convert. I like that now it's a small bowl in my arizer air to get me feelin good instead of three or 4 bong rips.

I'd say it works, for me.

11. #31 evo180sx, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    I have the da budda desktop vape, works awesome!
    I use fuk all weed too in the vape, went through so much weed when rolling joints.
    My mum even loves the vape, its awesome haha

Plus you can use stick, leaf and buds in the vape because you arent burning that shit up, just toasting :D

12. #32 Mr Horsepower, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015

Not allowed to talk about other drugs here at the city I would edit your post before the ban hammer comes down bud.

13. #33 hitops, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    Vape boys on high horses such insult such shameless negativity.... Well I guess somebody has to buck the majority democracy at it's best lol. I can attest as many have vaporizers do work are stronger even willie nelson knows that if using proper equipment. Majority rules to the gallows with him Shunnn shunnn the man on the pony Says the men on the higher horses.[​IMG]  You mad bro>?