Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Smoking in My Apartment Question....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by greenmachine24, Apr 16, 2015.

1. the vent in the bathroom NEVER goes into other bathrooms lol. 

2. I used this trick in hotels where you don't want to upset some nice white family.  Just get some of those thick paper towels and fold on of them 2 or 3 times. Exhale out the smoke through the towel and that will take care of most of the smell by trapping it.  A folded towel works even better, but beware it takes a good detergent to wash out the tar stains.   Don't use the good towels.

There is also the smoke coming from the bowl but to minimize that, i use scissors to finely cut up just a baby hit so I burn it all up in one draw, and there's no smoldering bud in the bowl.  Works best with a perforated glass bowl.