How much water should I put in my bong.(W/PICS)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by seventi, Apr 16, 2015.

1. #1 seventi, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
    I just bought that bong from a friend and I used to fill it to the bar or a little less but now i'm wondering if i should just leave it a little over the first ''spinner'' or whatever its called!

Anyway HELP plox!

heres a pic:
    http://prntscr.com/6ujpzb

Edit: I wrote down the fail descriptions I made on the pic so you guys know what i'm talking about.

2. I dunno since I never had such bongs but I think it's all about preference, just do what you like best

3. Fill it with lower than you think is enough and then take dry hits on it to make it bubble and add little bits of water in between hits until it gets to the perfect amount.

Just experiment

4. #4 keyedeyes, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    Its all preference my fellow toker . If i was smoking out of that i would make sure each turbine was filled 1/3rd of the way though and the bottom was filled with enough water too fill the whole bottom part up to where the joint that connects the bowl joint and the bong but right below the turbine perc. However for your piece i think it should basically fill its self , fill it slowly and theyll be a point as you hit it ( without the bowl ) that itll stop filling water from the bottom part and make that water fill the top .

More water = more percolation but slightly less thc
    Less water = less percolation more thicker weed smoke but more ash in your lungs .

The way your bong percs you shouldnt overfill it with water though . Nice piece