Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price You Pay for a Half Ounce

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tokin7, Apr 16, 2015.

1. I'm in Tampa Bay and last month (June 10th) I paid $280 for an ounce of what I consider to be really good shiat. So I personally wouldn't pay more than $140 for a half.
    $170 is a little high in my opinion.

2. I paid 90 for a quarter of gsc in the Dallas area. And that is a lot less than I can get a lot crappier quality at home. If you want anything seedless here you're going to pay about 20 a gram :(

3. 120-150

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. got half O for 120 and O for 200 Indica
    got half O for 110 and O for 190 Sativa
    got hash half 0 for 200 and O for 350

5. $125 a half for kush in Texas always some sticky stank dank.

6. I never pay more than $100 when I have to buy it or sometimes I don't even have to pay for it since I grow :p and I'm luckily enough to live in a town where its everywhere. I live in Nimbin which helps haha.

7. Im use to paying 160 for a half O, but now i go through my cousin and its now 110. Which is awesome, always good if family sells.

8. Fuck that. I pay $80 a half oz for good high grade dank. $160 an oz and $525 a QP

9. That's a good price, in NE we range from $100 to $150. Quality is usually the same, dank medical.

10. Depends on who I get it from but here lately it's $200 for a half. I usually don't bother cause I can get an oz for $325 or less depending again on who I purchase from.

11. Usually I get a half ounce for $90 dollars and a full ounce from another buddy for $120. He sells to other people for $180 but I get the friend discount. Keep in mind that I live in Vancouver where weed flows like water.

12. I pay 35 from reggie

13. depends where you live, get a half of dank for 140 in aus

14. I pay $100 for half O, and it's usually dispensary or similarly good bud.

15. Yeah on the East Coast anything above 170 a half is naw. Normally, the highest it will ever be is 160, normally cop em for 150.

16. Prices in my area $40, $75, $140, $250

17. I'm a grower in texas and i get 300.00 per oz....thats wholesale.
    Street price is 400.00 up to 500.00 for really good blueberry haze or honey haze.
    2nd grade weed (hoegrown without trichs) is 60 to 80 a quarter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Legal prices here in Canada are like 140 for a half ounce. Usual black market price is 100-120 for stuff just as good if not better.

19. Fuck that bro.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I'm about 1 hr. south of Tampa and prices are currently $100-$110 for a 1/2 of top shelf medical. That's up $20-$30 from 6 months ago, but historically not bad for Florida. Ounces are going for $200-$225. Some pretty good strains (Jack Herer, GSC, Cherry Pie, Candyland, Sparkle, Cuvee).